30

7 months later

I'm still here. And I'm still fighting. I'm currently seven months pregnant, and today is my gender reveal. Me and Jimmy haven't been in a great place, but I've distanced myself from him, trying not to stress out. It wasn't good for the baby, or me. Football season was back on and he'd been traveling a lot so we rarely ever saw each other. We would text a couple times out of the week and video call once a week. He partied a lot more than he did before I met him. He was supposed to fly in today, in time for the party. But he hasn't answered my calls or texts, so I doubt he was coming. We were still married though. I was still his wife. And he is still my husband. I really didn't want to go down that divorce path but if things don't change, we might have to.

Instagram

❤️: 1.1 mil 💬: 485,468
@jimmypolo10: me in the back already having a good time

~
"Knock knock," I locked my phone and looked up to see Alyssa.

"Hey," I smiled.

She sat on the edge of my bed, "It's almost time! Need help getting ready?"

"I just don't know what to wear." I shrugged.

"Let's what we have." Alyssa snooped through my closet.

After about fifteen minutes, she ended up putting together an amazing outfit that wasn't too fancy or too casual. The skirt was a bit of a struggle, trying to get it over my belly, but it ended up working. I looked at the time and it read 1:35, the party starts at two and Jimmy should have been here at 12.

"I'm gonna go let the guests in and see if everything is perfect, be down there in ten minutes!" Alyssa stated and left the room

"I'm gonna go let the guests in and see if everything is perfect, be down there in ten minutes!" Alyssa stated and left the room. I began to get a little dizzy but I took a seat and focused on my breathing. I fixed my makeup a bit and was putting on my shoes when the door opened.

"Did you forget something?" I said and tried slipping my shoes on.

"Hey."

I popped my head up and turned around, "Jimmy?"