Chapter 5: The Entrance Exam.

Snow: "It's been 10 months since Me and Izuku last spoke to each other.  Today's the day of the Exam so I hope he's ok."

Snow looked over at the clock and got everything ready in her bag while looking at the desk she had placed in her room with the progrise keys hidden within her desk.

Snow: "I can do this without Blizzard."

Snow walked out her room into the kitchen opening the fridge and getting something to eat before going to walk out her apartment stopping to look behind her.

Snow: "I'm gonna miss this place"

She left her apartment and headed for the exam.

(Time skip)

Snow was walking on the outside of U.A. till she saw Izuku about to trip as a bit of her ice caught him while she ran over to him.

Snow: "Izuku you ok?"

Izuku turned around and saw snow as he when he fully turned he went over to Snow.

Izuku: "Snow! It's so good to see you."

He picked her up into a bear hug.

Snow: "Woah hugging already. But you still haven't answered my question are you ok? hurt anywhere."

She began patting down around his body looking for any injuries from training with All-Might.

Izuku: "Yes I'm ok you caught me before anything bad could happen."

Snow sighed in relief as she smiled and hugged him back noticing the amount of muscle he has built over the last ten months before letting go and looking towards the U.A building.

Snow: He's gotten stronger which makes me glad. "So you ready to do this Izuku?" 

Izuku: "Yes I am!"

Snow: "Then Let's go!"

Izuku and Snow made their way into the Auditorium as they both sat down next to each other. waiting for the start of the exam.

???: "Welcome Candidates, To the U.A Entrance Exam!!"

Snow Turns from Izuku to the hero that was announcing the Entrance exam the hero Present much, but found it hard to hear since Izuku was mumbling about strategies which caused Snow to pat his back in an attempt for him to stop.

Suddenly a tall raven-haired boy with glasses got up and asked about the obstacle the teacher skipped and how it was an insult to U.A.'s Reputation that they forgot to mention something so small.

???: "And You! Please stop Mumbling! You are distracting those around you, trying to focus. like that young miss."

Snow got up after he included her in his talk against Izuku.

Snow: "You are being more of a distraction pointing him out and I can focus with him here he's my friend after all."

The Boy looked like he was about to yell at Snow but stopped and sat back down as the speech ended and everyone left the room to head to the written part of the exam.

(Time Skip)

All the students were sent to different locations for the Practical exam however Snow and Izuku were lucky sent to the same stage, The city stage, which made snow worry less about him since she hadn't had a chance to ask how his quirk training went.

All the participants were ready as they were in front of the starting gate, waiting for the countdown.

Snow: "So I should gather up points with the little ones since everyone is going to be going for the high point ones since they have a higher chance of passing."