COOKIES!!!

Cookies are really fun to make. They are even more fun to eat though! But first, you have to wait for them to bake. THEN you can eat them. That's my problem. 

All I want to do is bake these cookies. But I have a feeling something is going to go wrong.

I finish with the dough and spoon the cookies onto the lined baking tray. I turn around to put them into the oven. I close the oven, set the timer and reach out for the bowl of- Wher is the bowl?

I turn and nothing is there. I look around for a bit. But then there are giggles from above. I look up and see Ochako floating above me with the bowl in her hands. She is just on the ceiling spooning the cookie dough into her mouth.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat to get her attention. She froze and slowly looked at me. She grinned released her quirk landed on her feet in front of me and darted to the living room.

"Oh your not getting away that easily." I took off my oven mitts and sprinted towards her. She jumped on the couch her mouth full of dough.

"You ne er dek e awwime!" She jumped off the couch and ran aroud it. I stood at the frot of the couch in front of her. She tried to go left so I went right blocking her way. So she went right and I ent to my left. We did this a couple of times the she ran in the opposite direction. UGH! I should have paid attention. I jumped over the couch and ran after her.

She was taking scoops of the dough as she ran.

"NA NA NA NA NA!! You cant catch me!" She said looking back at me and thus running face-first into a wall. She fell on the ground with the now half-empty bowl on her stomach and her hands on her nose. I slowly walked up to her and picked the bowl off her.

"You done?" She pouted and got up still holding her nose.

"Well if the wall wasn't there I would have gotten away!"

"Yeah sure, you would." She removed her hand to reveal her nosebleed she got from smashing her face into the wall.

I grabbed her hand and hurried over to the shelf where we kept the first aid kit. I cleaned up her nose and let her do the rest. 

"I'm done!" She announced with a huge bandaid over her nose.

I giggled a little and walked up to her placing a kiss on her nose.

"Did that make it feel better?"

"Yeah. Much better." I stared right into her chocolate coloured eyes and grinned knowing that Ochako is mine and mine only. Only I am allowed to look at her eyes like this.

"Hey Deku?"

"Y-yes?"

"Do you smell something burning?"

I sniffed and sure enough, something was burning...

THE COOKIES!!!!! I rushed into the kitchen grabbed the mitts and opened the oven releasing a giant puff of smoke. I set the tray onto the counter. And congratulations! We are having burnt cookies for dessert.

"I blame you Ochako." She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Does this mean I get the dough?"

"Fine," I said grabbing the bowl. "But only if you can catch me first!" And I rushed back tot he living room.

"Oh, it is on!"

DAY 7!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed Izuocha week. I was meant to post this yesterday but didn't have time. Sorry. But it was a lot of fun doing this so I will be doing it again. Okay, I'll stop my rambling now. Don't forget to comment. Vote. And go beyond. PLUS ULTRAAAAAA!!
TOODLES FOR NOW! X3 

Word count: 611 including A/N