Ch-10

~come with me~
~I don't know if I...~
~Do you take **** as your wife~
~Yes I do~
~******!!!!! ~
~Come back please~
~Didn't you say that you will come back~

"NOOOO!!!!!"
He screamed and his eyes shot open. He found himself all wet by sweat. He didn't have any idea what was the dream about, it was all blur. He found himself crying and screaming in it. He had quite headache so massaged his temple. He cracked his neck bones and got off the bed.

He took a hot shower it's steam was all over the bathroom and you know what happens to bathroom mirror. He wiped it off to see his handsome face that includes his wet air and from it water droplets were dripping making him enough hot to faint thousands of girls. His abs, milky skin and his poped out veins all together make him the definition of perfect.

Jungkook went downstairs and came to know that his parents already left. He sighed as it was usual. They never took care of him. He ate and left for office.

As expected Greeted by everyone especially girls.

In his office busy with documents but he couldn't concentrate because of her. Everytime he tries to do it her beautiful face with her beautiful smile comes up. His bunny smile appears on his face thinking what he did last night.

The door swung open revealing the face he hated most 'myung hee' . He looked at her with blank face.
"Hi kookie, how are you?" She asked and sat infront of him. He gave her 'what are you doing here' look.

Ignoring it she said " you know what my friends are hella jealous of me cuz I'll be marrying a great boy" she said letting out a laugh

"Done? Get out" he said crossing his arms.

"Do you think I'll go?" She said keeping her hands on table.

"Whatever" he said and stood up exiting the room.

He was in hallway walking angrily. Until somebody calls him.

"Sir your father is calling you" the employee said

"Ok fine" he said and walked towards his dad office

He opens the door and got greeted by a wink by his father assistant. A big flirty .

"Dad did you call me?" He asked his father ignoring her.

"Yes , I did. I want to tell you something"

Then his father tells him something making him first widening his eyes and then smiling. He tells him to do the thing right away. Jungkook nods and rushes to his car for home. He smiled like crazy and dialed someone's number. Thinking how much beautiful it gonna be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laying on her bed. Time is flying. She recalls the memory of her and jungkook's.

Sitting on bench near han river on his lap where he back hugged her to keep her warm. She was so comfortable in his lap resting her back on his chest was more comfortable than her bed. She was looking at new couples hand in hand since it was Valentine's day.

"Baby" he said in sweetest tone.

" Hmmm" she said closing her eyes

"Why you didn't go on date with me?"

"Because we are not like others who exchange gifts, be together for a day and then forget it it's all waste of time. The time you are getting utilize it in a better way. Here you are giving me warmest embrace that's all I want" she said and pecked his lips. She buried her face in his neck.

He looked at night not simple one with beautiful moon and thousands of stars and sky lartens released by couples it got better when the whole view got reflected on River's water.

"Hey you wanna do?" Jungkook asked looking at it.

"Yes!" She said

He stood up and went to buy it. She closed her eyes and wished god that there won't be any circumstances in their love. They will be with each other till death do them apart.

"Are you sleeping?" She opened her eyes and saw Jungkook with sky larten.

"No let's do it" she shook her head and stood up.

She lit it up and they both let it fly. She was looking up seeing it fly away but he was looking at her while smiling how lucky he is to have her. How much she meant to him.

"Jennie" he called out.

"Hmm" she hummed still looking up

"Will you marry me?" He asked her smiling

She looked at him with wide eyes but gave nervous laugh
". It's not Time for joking"

"I'm serious"

"Will you marry me?" He said in pure gentleman voice.

She looked at him. Recalling their Every moment. From every happy tear to happy tear cuz he never made her cry. She looked at his handsome face who was searching for answer. The answer can change her life. He treats her like princess. She can be with him 24hrs. No one can do them apart. Little did she know destiny exists in this world.

"Yes" she said with tears in her eyes.

He quickly pulled her in a hug tight one yet comfortable one. Fireworks were lit in sky making their moment more beautiful. As fireworks weren't ending there love was endless.

This made Jungkook confirm that he wasn't only one who was crazy for other but she was also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She cried, sobbed and also smile. How beautiful they were together. Her phone buzzed she picks it up while wiping her tears.

"Yes Min Jung" she said with broken voice. He was so panic that he didn't notice her voice.

"Jennie!! There's good news and I know you will accept it"

What is the good news?? Any guesses??👀👀. As it 10th chapter the story Will take a new turn be ready.