Ch-16

Sitting in a cafe. Wearing everything in black. He waited as the waiter came and kept the coffee cup infront of him. He gave a glance at the man who ordered it and left. He looked carefully looked around and took out the chit that was stick to it. He opened it and smiled. Kept it in pocket and adjusted his mask and cap. He left cafe being satisfied.

~~~~

She was on her bed unable to sleep. She wanted to cry so hard because she was too strong whole day. She didn't let any tear escape from her eyes whatever the situation was. She let them abuse her but didn't show weak side to them.

Those words were still ringing in his ear drums. She didn't believe her eyes. She wasn't accepting the fact that it was him.

_______

He gives chit to Min jung and drags him to his room. So that only two of them can talk. He looked it from inside and turns to see Min Jung who was looking at the small note in amusement. The corner of his lips curves into smile. He ran to Jungkook and jumped on him. Jungkook held his thighs so that he won't fall. Min Jung crossed his arms around his neck.

"Yaah !!!!! Jeon Jungkook!!!!! You found her!!!" He screamed in joy, tears started to form in his eyes and then he gave peck on Jungkook's cheek.

"Get off" Jungkook playfully made an irritated face.

Min Jung got off and smiled.

"She will be back. Let's go and find her" Min Jung in excited tone.

"It's not that easy. We need to make plan" Jungkook said thinking something.

Min Jung nodded and said "where is Jackson?? Let me give this to him. He will do something" Min Jung was a just about to walk but Jungkook prevents him to do so. His face turned into serious one and shook his head. Min Jung who was looking at him confused.

"Why?"

"He says he's trying his best to find her but he isn't even trying his 1 percent" Jungkook said angrily

"Come here look at his best" Jungkook said taking Min Jung to window. Making him stare at Jackson who was playing and jumping like kid on beach. Worse than a kid .

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief staring at him.

"What the hell is doing" he muttered under his breath crossing is arms. Trying to figure out.

"Tch....tch.... I pity him. He does have some mental issues" Jungkook said

". Is he even spy?" Min Jung asked staring at him as Jackson grabbed some sand and threw it in air and laughed but accidentally the sand went in his mouth and he started coughing hardly.

_-_-_-_-_

It was him. He was Jungkook friend but  for him Jungkook was his rival. He was jealous of Jungkook's happiness which Jungkook never noticed. Jungkook always treated him as his own brother but in return he always wanted to steal all his business but he couldn't.

As soon as Jungkook introduced Jennie to him. He went crazy for her. He was obsessed. He couldn't annex his business but her.

In the first meeting he touched her in a different way. A way that made her uncomfortable.

One day he crossed his limits and Jungkook saw that. He couldn't help but to call police because of incident as it was the sight he couldn't bare to see.

Before going to jail he whispered in her

"If you are not mine I won't let other to make you their" he smirked

She recalled all past memories. She couldn't figure out what he meant by that and still couldn't but her heart raced when she realised that he was the reason behind her

.Death.

Something is coming. Dramamamama hey!!!!🤣