Ch-23

He hesitates, several thoughts were running in his mind. He shakes all of them. He quickly looked over the person who was as confused as him.

"Ummm you-u c-ca-nn but why so suddenly" min Jung managed to move his lips being little bit sad.

And this questing pushed her in a pud of nervousness.

She looked at the person who was staring at her. He started to believe something but at same time he started belive the word in her eyes forever lies.. They didn't realize that Min Jung was staring at both of them with broken heart. He tries to erase all the trails of thoughts. He thought Is it only his abstraction or reality.

"Have fun with HIM" he said emphasizing on him.

"Myung hee do you have any objection?" Jennie asked Myung hee. She looked at him being stuck. She looked at her nervously

"of course sure" she said looking down thinking am I really doing it for her?

Enough. She got what she wants. She looked at him who was still staring at her trying his best not smile. His deep cut on his heart was somewhere it was healing but it wasn't possible to make it the same.

Min Jung looked at her and felt how happy her eyes are. It hurts him deep inside. She moved herself happily to Jungkook the happiness that she Never showed.

Min Jung turned and walked with Myung hee. The two walked feeling deep pain inside and other two walked who were meant to be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yaah stop scaring me " Min Jung said in low voice looking forward And Gain an evil laugh from Myung hee .

"God where the hell is the door" he Said being furstrated by walking on intense dark, silent, spider webs all around.

"Hey Min Jung" myung hee said low voice showing concern.

"Wha-aatt?" He asked and felt a drop of sweat rolling down through his temples.

"There's someone behind you!!!!" She shouted and screamed which made him scream too  but his shock and terrified face soon turns to confuse one when Myung hee started laughing crazily and that's when he's realised that it was a PRANK.

"You are dead meat today" he Said and glared at her but it didn't effect her.

"Gosh you have such an ugly laugh" he said And turn trying to ignore the fact that he got pranked.

Her laughter soon fades away. And then Said

"Min Jung there's some one really behind you" she Said shakily pointing behind his back.

"Yaah stop with your rubbish pranks And find the door. I want to go out"

"Min Jung I swear" she said half whispering

"You and your dirty joke-" he stops when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. Myung hee gulps.

Then that idiot instead of protecting her. He grabbed her shoulder and kept her infront of him as a shield. Their mouths left the biggest and loudest and longest screams.

~~~~~~~~~

"Jennie" he called out

"I think we are lost" he sighed

"Didn't you look the map" he said looking at her tiredly.

"Yeah I did. So?" Jennie said looking angrily at him.

"So why in the world we are here ?!!" He said grabbing His hair in frustration.

"I told you to go through that door but you didn't listen"

"What a great liar you are"

"Liar??! Who are you a liar?! When we were at first block I told you to go with red door but you didn't listen and we lost control!"

"The l door I suggest was safest!"

"Do you think it's a place of fighting?!"  A witch shouted out of nowhere

"What an ugly witch" Jungkook said examining her face.

"I hate her clothes"Jennie said judging her form head to toe.

"Sorry I'm don't have any fashion sense like you" she said and gave fake smile.

"Just turn right then go to tenth pink door that Will be end" she said and walked away like nothing Happened.

**********

"Hey are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he felt her stumbling when they came out.

"I-I just feel weak"she said looking away thinking even though I tell him it's not like he is concern about me or do anything unlike before.

He looked at her weak figure, pale face, tired eyes and dry lips.

He did something that surprised her. After long her natural gummy smile appeared on her face.

"Get on" he said sitting in piggy back position.  She stood there still being suprised.

"Don't flatter yourself and get on" he said hiding his smile. She gave a chuckle thinking everything he said was so real history is good at repeating itself

She happily sat on him but the time she did he was strikes by those blurred flashes again. Blurred images of him carrying some one. He continued to walk looking down finding answer.

She held him tightly as it was her last. Him carrying her showing all city. Laughters, smiles and kisses everything was there but as soon she opened her eyes she faced reality.

He slowly seated her on bench and sat too

"Let's wait for them" he said looking the couple far away.
Dead silence decided slowly to took over. None of them spoke. She choosed silence but he choosed to break it. Little did he know he broke her heart too.

"Do you really love Min Jung?"

Hey guys!!! Sorry for updating late I was disappointed in this chapter so I decided to a Double update. Before I go to bed you will be notified with next update. Till then take care (。♡‿♡。)(✷‿✷)