part 9

Nikkis pov.

Its only been 3 days since my wonderful baby girl Skylar. Honestly its been really hard for me. Im only 13 but ill be 14 next month. Still , I shouldnt even have a baby.. But then again , I absolutely do not in any way shape or form , regret my baby. Yeah im young but I love my baby. I was rudely interrupted in my thoughts when taylor walked in . With his cheesy smile that I just couldnt help but love. "Nikki we need to talk"

He says , coming in and shutting the door behind him. "Okay" I said sitting up and smiling. "Okay im just gonna say it , you know we had sex like 2 days before you and hayes did .. I think it was very special . Do you think so?" Taylor said while moving closer to me and grabbing my hand. I kisses his hand and said "Yeah taylor we had sex , but I love hayes and it was a mistake .. Im really sorry but i was drunk and horny , you were the only one with me and it seemed like a good idea to me at the time.. so taylor I love you so so much , just not in that way." I said. Then taylor kissed me , His braces are such a turn on. First I hesitate, then I kissed back , I laid back and He was on top of me. No one was home so how could any one know right ? ☺ Taylor rubbed my back , down to my waist , all the way to my butt. I then started kissing his neck , he put his hand down my shorts. While kissing his neck , I took my hand and put it on the hand that he was rubbing me with and moved our hands in sync. Then my baby starting crying. I parted from our kiss and got up. Me still being horny went to the babys room and picked her up.

"Hush mamas hush hush mommys got you" I softly sang to her. Taylor came in and my waist and we rocked her to sleep. Mm .. taylor's much taller than hayes so he wrapped his hands around my waist as he set his chin on my head. Ugh ! Its gonna be so hard staying home with just Taylor for the next two weeks. I dont know why but Hayes & Nash had to go to Florida with Aaron and his girlfriend for a while. I didnt wanna go there , plus its cold over there & I have a 2 day old baby . She doesent need to travel , She needs to be home. I finished my thoughts when I noticed little sky sky was asleep. I set her in her crib and left .... with taylor.

-------

Read my cameron dallas fanfic ! 'That night'