part 12

Taylor pov.

Today is the day that Nikki's boyfriend comes home. I have grown to love Nikki so much. She is perfect. The only thing is that she has a boyfriend & another thing. Im 18 and shes only 13. So if anyone except Me and Nikki knows about it then i can go to jail for stagitory rape. (An ; Sorry for my readers who dont know what stagitory rape is. Its where a child under 18 & an adult over 18 have sex but its consentual and they both want it. Still its rape) . Hayes will be home in 30 minutes so Nikki & I have to rap it up. I go and sit on the couch next to Nikki. "Okay we have 20 min to do what we want then I have to clean up & get skylar & go to the airport to meet hayes" Nikki said.

I grabbed her waist and kissed her. "After this we are done !" Nikki declared while grabbing my hand and guiding me to her room. After we had our fun we started getting ready.

---------

Nikki pov.

I started getting ready. I put on black leggings with my La Joya Athletics sweater. (Thats my middle school cx)

Then my all black vans. I went to skylars room. Taylor was holding her & rocking her back to sleep. "Why hello baby" I said. "Heey" Taylor said kissing me. "Ew not you" I said laughing while pushing him away. "Now give me my baby" I said. Taylor handed me skylar. I gave her a bath , put a diaper on her , dressed her , then did her hair. Ya know , the usual mommy stuff. Then Taylor drove us to the airport.

*at the airport*

"HAYESSSSSSSS!!!!" I screamed when I saw him . I ran to him & hugged him immediately. Hayes picked me up & kissed me. I misses him kisses. "Awe, babe I missed your kisses" I said. He chucked and went to get Sky from Taylor. "My little princess" Hayes said taking her from taylor. "Dada" Skylar said. Hayes stopped and Looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"MY BABY SAID HER FIRST WORDSS ! SHE SAID DADA" Hayes screamed at the top of his lungs. "Omg ! My baby" I said kissing her. Hayes hugged her tightly. By this time Hayes was crying. "My baby" Was all Hayes said for the next five minutes. Hayes , Sky & I took a group picture. Then we drove home. All Hayes could do was kiss our little baby Skylar.

-----------

Read my cameron dallas fanfic ! 'That night'