part 8

Nikki pov (still)

I was walking to go get a water bottle actually waddling , when I felt warm water go down my legs. "Got dammit did i pee myself?" I thought. Then pain over whelmed me and I noticed that I was in labor. I SCREAMED hayes name and dropped to the floor. All the guys ran in and nash and cam got me up and.carried me to the car.

"Hayes baby , get my wallet & phone" I told hayes when everyone was getting in the car. He nodded and ran in to get my stuff. When hayes was back Nash drove so fast that I think we were at the hospital in 5 minutes.

Taylor screamed for doctors to come and that I was labor. About 4 doctors & nurses came and brought us to the labor and delivery room. I was sweaty and in so much pain. "Okay sweetie your only at 6 cenemeters so your gonna have to wait until your at 10" The doctor said. I nodded. "Owww" I screamed in pain. "BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME" I screamed and squeezed his hand. "Okay baby calm down you got this"

Hayes reassured me. "Okay i got this , i got this" I said taking heavy breaths.

"Okay honey are you ready to push??" The doctor said. "Yes yes i want it to be over" I said. "No epiduro?" She said. "No No No just let me push" I yelled at her. "Okay your gonna give it one big push" She said.

I pushed really hard. I felt like I was just shitting though. 2 , 3 , 4 , And 5 more pushes. And I heard my healthy baby girl. The doctor took her and cleaned her and put her in a blanket and little hat. Then gave her to me. Gosh , she is so tiny , and her eyes are perfectly green like hayes's. I wanted to hold her forever but I knew that Hayes was anxious to hold his little princess. I held her out to him. "Awe hello there daddys little princess" Hayes said rubbing his thumb across her small cheek. "Whats her name gonna be?" The doctor asked admiring her. "Skylar Unique Grier"

I said with a big smile. All the boys were really happy about her name.

"Hey ! I picked the name Skylar" Carter said tearing up. Matthew hughed him and I think Carter cried a little. "And when me and hayes were choosing the names we thought of unique because when we fist started dating , thats what we wanted our daughters middle name to be" I said.

All the boys took turns holding her , They all seemed to really love her Really quickly. I had her at 10:03 pm. On april 15 , 2014. This was the perfect ending to the perfect day.

---------

Read my cameron dallas fanfic ! 'That night'