part 14

2 years later

Nash pov.

Alot has happened in the past couple years. Hayes and Nikki are almost 16 , Sky is 2 , And my mom passed away from breast cancer. My dad took skylynn and moved to the Bahamas. These have been some crazy years.

--------

Nikki pov.

Me and Hayes are taking skylar for a walk , when taylor, his wife , and his baby walks in. "Hey guys" Hayes says with a smile on his face. Me and Taylor were just friends with benefits until he got a girlfriend , no hard feelings cause I just liked his dick anyways. No feelings were hurt and Know one has ever known about us.

Taylor has a 1 and a half year old baby boy named connor and his girlfriend is yulema. Im happy for them ☺ "hey" Yulema said while hugging hayes. "Omg i cant believe your so tall" I said while hugging her and laughing. "No your just a shortie" Yulema said poking my stomach. "Heeey" I said laughing. I was gonna say bitch but our kids were standing right there. Then a strange red honda drove into our driveway. "What the hell" I said. "Run inside! I think some fans found us!!!" Taylor screamed while picking up connor and running inside. But it was only one girl ? She looked just like me but older. Hayes took Skylar and was already inside. I stood there and waited so I could talk to her. "Nooo Please ! Im not just a fan" She said getting out of her car. "Oh my god" I said , when I saw who it was. "OH MY GOD ! NIKKI" She said running and hugging me. I starting bawling. And I hugged her tightly. "Jamey . oh my fucking god its been so long" I said still crying. "Baby yes its been a really long time" Jamey said kissing my cheek. "HAYES !!" I screamed. Hayes came out and took my hand. "Who is this babe" Hayes said. "Hayes baby , this is jamey . She ran away from our drug attic of a mother when she was 15 . I was only 9 years old and didnt know anything. Our mother beat her so she had to run away. I havent seen her in 8 years. Until now" I hugged Jamey tightly one more time. "Im gonna go tell taylor and Yulema" Hayes said walking away with tears in his eyes. "Its been so long" I break the silence. Jamey is still crying non stop. "Nikki , how has your life been? Ive never stopped looking for you all these years. I got a hold of cameron and he gave me this address." Jamey says wiping away her tears. I huff. "Okay , at 11 years old mom didnt give a shit about me . I was never home, I drank occasionally, hung out with the wrong crowd, and smoked weed . Thats when I found hayes. My boyfriend of 4 years now , he took me outta the bad spot i was in. Then at 12 we started having sex. After about our 4th time , I got pregant with my little angel in there. I was 13 nd scared out of my mind. Mom kicked me out of the house of course and Hayes's family took me in. They helped with our baby and supported all of our decisions . Now our baby is 2 , almost 3 years old and I love her.to death" I said . My sister just nodded through the whole thing then she hugged me. "How did your life go" I said and starting walking towards the porch. We sat on the porch swing and she started talking. "Okay , when i ran away I had no where to go. I started getting hungry at a point and decided that I had to do what I had to do if I wanted to survive. I started prostituting. I did that until I was old enough to get a job. I was 16 and finally got a job at McDonald's. I worked there for 3 years. After a year in a half , I got my own apartment. I kept working to pay my bills and to get my self food to eat. I didnt have the best clothes but I had what I needed. By the age 20 , I had a Good office job. Thats when I started my search for you. It took me 2 years but I finally found you" She said. I hugged her then we.went inside. I got her setup in our guest room. Then Hayes said he needed to talk to me. Here we go!

------

Read my cameron dallas fanfic ! 'That night'