Did they just blush?

After they finished the halfway of the project, they decided to call it a day.

"Let's stop here today. It's getting late." Jongho said.

"Yeah. Also we finished a lot in one day." Yonghee said.
"I also want to sleep now." Jisung Pwrk said.

Then they all shifted their attention to Jeongin and saw him sleeping on Yonghee's shoulder.

"I didn't even notice it. Guess he is light." Yonghee said. They all laughed.

"I'll go now. Hyungs will be waiting for me. Bye guys." Jongho said and left. After him, Pwrk Jisung left.

Yonghee looked at Jeongin and observes his features.

Jeongin also opened his eyes and met Yonghee's eyes.
They were only an inch away.
They stared at each other for a while.

'Creak' The door opened and it revealed one and only, Felix Lee.

"Oh. I think I disturbed something. Hehe" Felix said and closed the door back.

Both of them blushed. And it was an awkward slicence.

"I'm sorry." Jeongin said.
"It's okay. I'm sorry too." Yonghee said.

"Um... Where are the rest?" Jeongin asked changing the subject.

"They went home earlier." She said.
"Guess I should go too." Jeongin said and packed his things.

"When is our next project meeting?" Jeongin asked.
"Jongho oppa said next Sunday. We only need to change some details." Yonghee said and smiled.

"Okay." Jeongin smiled back. "Guess I'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye" He said and waved.
"Bye. Jeongin." She waved back.

After he left, she changed her clothes and went downstairs. Then she saw Minho and Felix.

"Felix Oppa. I will explain. " Yonghee said while taking a seat beside Minho to face him.

"It's okay. Jeongin explained everything." Felix said and shook his head. "I really thought that my only sister is going to have a boyfriend."

Yonghee gave him a weird face and said "Jeongin is like a little brother to me eventhough we are just months apart..."

She looked at Minho and said "Why aren't you going back?"

"You want me to go home that bad?" Minho asked and put his hand on his chest and said "I'm hurt".

Yonghee giggled and said "No. I was just asking."

"He said he didn't bring his key and plus parents are probably sleeping so he didn't want to disturb them." Felix answered for him. "So I made him stay" Felix looked proud of himself.

"Oh. Then where are you sleeping? In the guest room or Felix's room?" Yonghee asked.

"No.On the sofa" Minho said and pointed at the sofa.

"No way. You should sleep on the bed. You are the guest. Also, we have a guest room too." She said.
"I was saying that too." Felix said.

"It's okay guys. Don't worry. Your guest room is too gorgeous." Minho said.
"Sure?" Yonghee said. Minho nodded.
Felix got up and went into his room.

"Minho oppa. If you changed your mind, tell me. I can give you my bed." She said.
Minho showed okay sign and laid down.

Yonghee brought some blankets and came back to Minho.

"Oppa. Here." She gave to him.
"Thanks. Yong ah." Minho thanked her.
She nodded and went back.

Before she went back, "Minho oppa, next time, you would better bring Changbin oppa. Then you would probably be forced to sleep on the bed." She said and winked.

Minho was left confused. Does she like Changbin? He thought.

+×+
Hi!!Stays
You guys know why right? *wink*
Sorry if this was too short....
I'll try better!!!!!
See you in the next chapter. Love ya~

Straykids everywhere all around the world.

To be continued~