Sleepover Part 1

Bold in English!!

Yonghee sat on the sofa deep in thoughts.
She didn't even hear the door bell.

The door was flung open was Felix but Yonghee didn't even notice it.

Felix looked at her in his confused face.
"Rachael? Yonghee? Yong? Sis? Earth to Yonghee!!" Felix snapped his finger.
"Huh?" Yonghee flinched and looked around.

Then she saw Felix and the others.
"Hi?" She waved with a confused face.

"Hey. You alright? You didn't even notice a bunch of 9 guys bragging into your house." Felix said putting in some MSG.

She chuckled and asked
"Why are you one of those 9 guys who were bragging into my house. Isn't this house also yours?"
Felix shrugged his shoulders.

"Hi guys!!" Yonghee said while standing up and waving at them again.

● ● ● ● ● Awkward slicence ● ● ● ● ●

"Hi. Yonghee." Chan said out.
"Let's laugh first. Haha." He continued which made everyone laughed.

"Ok. First of all, why are you guys here? At 9 p.m.? This late?" She asked.
"Well....Can they stay here? Tonight?" Felix asked.

"Sure. But we don't have many spare rooms that all of you can stay." She said.

"It's okay. We can sleep here in the living room. Here is comfy too based on my experience." Minho said.

"Based on your experience?" Woojin mumbled. "Yah!Minho! You have slept here before?"

"Ummm....Yes?" Minho answered.
"Hyung!! Why didn't you tell us?" Jisung exclaimed.
"Do I need to tell you about everything that I do? Am I your dog?" Minho barked.
(😂😂Sorry I just had to😂😂)

"Hyung!! Kkami doesn't report me like that!!" Hyunjin shouted.
"Do you think my Sooni, Doongri, Dori report me too?" Minho said back.

"Wait!! Hyung. You have three cats? I thought you had two." Felix said.
Minho had his done expression written ok his face.
"Three?? I thought you only had one though..." Seungmin butted in.
Minho was pissed off more.

"Yah! Even Felix knew I had at least two. You don't really pay attention on me, do you?" Minho said.
"I guess I have to start paying more attention to you then..." Seungmin said hurting Minho's feelings.

Yonghee tried to hold back her laughter as this was heading to a comedy show.
'They make me forget the the conversation I just had.....'

"Chan ah. Don't bring Seungmin near to me tonight. If he is near me, I might kill him." Minho declared.
"Not like I'm going near him anyway..." Seungmin mumbled but clear enough the girl to hear.

Yonghee slapped his arm and laughed.
She showed him say-something-to-them face.
Seungmin looked at Minho and said "Ne. I won't come near to you today. Mr.Grumpy." and bowed.

The rest couldn't hold back his laughters and brusted out laughing with their iconic laughes.
"Ah~ My stomach hurts HAHAHAHA" Jeongin said.

"It was the funniest thing happened this week." Changbin said between his laughs.
"Hyung. Today is Thursday. Not Sunday!! So you can't use the term week." Jisung said receiving a smack from Changbin.

Chan settled them and said "Yonghee ah. We are going to watch movies tonight. Want to join?"
"Of course. I can't miss movies." Yonghee said.

Everyone expect Hyunjin, Jisung and Yonghee sat down in the living room.
Felix brought some popcorns from the kitchen and passed to them.
Hyunjin and Jisung followed her to bring the blankets.

"Yah!! Lee Yonghee. Han Jisung. Wait for me" Hyunjin shouted from the bathroom.
"Okay!!" Yonghee said back while waiting for him.

Yonghee looked at Jisung and tried to day something."Hi?"
"Um. Hi" Jisung said with a grin.

"What's up?" She asked trying to make a conversation.
"The ceiling?" Jisung answered.
"JK. Our baketball team is training hard these days. We are competing with Hanlim high school next week." Jisung said.

"Woah.. The kids from Hamlim are good. You guys must be training hard then." She said trying to remember something she heard while waking to school.

"Yeah. They are pretty good but we are goona beat them." Jisung grinned. " We have a hidden card."

"Oh~ hidden card. Who? Can I know?"
She asked curiously.
"Your brother. Felix. He's pretty good eventhough he has just joined the team." Jisung said.

"Felix? Of course. He has won many prizes before." She said proudly
"Really? Why didn't he tell me? He acted like a person who had never touched before. I was very suprised when he played." Jisung said while pouting.

Yonghee gigled and said "It's Felix, of course! He used his every oppurnities he got to practise acting."
"Oh and how did you know Hanlim has good players?" Jisung asked.

"I sort of explored the city and found some guys playing basketball. They were very good so I stopped and watched them. They were wearing the logo so I knew them." Yonghee said and Jisung nodded at her to continue.

"I even know some of the guys. Jacob and Kevin. They are pretty good.
There was a guy called Woong and he's pretty good at defense. Cha Eun Woo? He was not bad at shooting.That guy Woozi seemed like a small bean but Woah~ He was impressive.I was amazed." She continued.

"Woah. You know a lot about them. You didn't watch them only one time, did you?" Jisung asked making his pouty face.

"Mihan~ I went to watch them play again. They were very good. Not my fault." Yonghee said.

"Next time come and watch us play!! You can observe us and say what we need. You seem like you know a lot." Jisung said.

"Not sure. I have tutor with Changbin oppa though. He is also in the team right? I can come along with him after it finished." She said.

"Make sure you come. Okay?" Jisung said giving his pinky finger.
She laughed and gave one of hers.
"It's a promise now." Jisung said while laughing happily.

Little did they know, someone was watching their interaction being jealous inside.

+×+
This episode was freaking funny.
Especially Minho's part.😂😂😂OMG!!
I feel bad everytime I watch it.
See you in the next chapter. Love ya~

Stray kids everywhere all around the world.

To be continued~