💓"Jealous?"💓

Requested by MotherOfUnholyStakes
Thank you for requesting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tanjiro!" You called to your friend who was on his way to the Stone Pillar's estate to train. "Wanna train together? Genya's doing something else and I've got no one else to train with" You explained. "Sure thing Y/N!" He replied with a close eyed smile.

I'm so lucky to have a friend like Tanjiro!
You thought to your self as you went in the Stone Pillar's training grounds.

After training you went to have a snack with Tanjiro. "Hey Tanjiro, can I have some of them onigiris?" You asked "Sure!" He replied. Both of you didn't notice Genya walk in the place to see you and Tanjiro eating together. Sure he trusted Tanjiro but something was just warm at the pit of his stomach. Anger? No. Am I hungry? Do I have a stomach ache? He questioned inside his head.

He observed both of you for a while. Suddenly, something caught his attention. It was you wiping off the crumbs off of Tanjiro's cheeks. He felt weird inside. He suddenly felt protective like wanting to take you away from Tanjiro.

He exactly knew what it was but his pride didn't wanna admit it and gave off a scary aura towards you and Tanjiro.

"Hey Tanjiro" You said. "What's wrong?" He replied. "Do you feel a scary aura radiating towards us?" You asked "Y-yeah, I can sort of smell a hint of-" He paused to sniff out the smell again "Jealousy" He said as he turns around to check out the source of the smell.

Genya noticed Tanjiro turning around so he quickly hid before he could see him. Fortunately for Tanjiro, he saw a bit of the raven haired boy's figure and found out who the source was. Genya. He thought to himself.

Could he be jealous? Is it because- "Tanjiro, you okay buddy?" His thoughts were cut off by you calling him and asking if he was okay. "Ah, y-yeah. I'm fine Y/N"

"You sure?" you double checked. "Ah, yes I'm fine Y/N, thanks for asking. Hey, wanna go check up on the others?" He asked. "Sure!" you respond as you smile softly.

[TIMESKIP] At the Butterfly Estate~

As you both arrived at the Butterfly Estate you could hear the screams of your loud friends. "SHUT UP MONITSU!!" you heard Inosuke shout. Tanjiro opened the door to reveal Zenitsu and Inosuke quarreling yet again. "Guys, please stop fighting." Tanjiro pleaded.

Soon the quarreling had died down and they were all calm again. Your mind then started to wonder about your beloved boyfriend's being. "Where could he be.." You mumbled to yourself. "Y/N~~" You looked to your side to see Zenitsu calling out to you. "What is it Zenitsu?" you replied. "Do you think Nezuko-chan likes me?" he said as he inched a little bit closer to you.

[At the other side of the door]

Genya soon then came looking for you.
He suddenly stopped in his tracks as he heard Zenitsu's voice saying your name. He opened the door a little to see what was going on. "Do you think Nezuko-chan likes me?" He then entered the room when Zenitsu started to inch closer to you. "Genya!" you said. "I was wondering where you were." You explained with a close eyed smile, oblivious to the death glare he was giving Zenitsu. As you opened your eyes, you soon noticed him giving Zenitsu death glares as he was sweating. "Oi,
Y/N, tell your boyfriend to stop glaring at me. It's making me uncomfortable." He said. Then it hit you, 'He's Jealous!' you exclaimed in your mind, then hit Zenitsu in the head which surprised Genya. "Ow! What was that for!?" He exclaimed, "Don't you have training to do?" You said. "You'll pay for that Y/N!" He said as he left to train with Tanjiro and the others.

You looked back at Genya and smirked. He looked at you confused and sweaty(lol). "Hehe, cute." You mumbled but it was heard by Genya anyway. They must've noticed Genya thought. He then looked away with a slight of pink blush dusted on his cheeks which you found really cute. (My earphones went to my mouth why did I think it was a good idea to lick it, it tasted gross.) "L-let's just go and catch up to them." He made an excuse. You nodded in response, grinning.

As soon as you finished both of your trainings, you both left to get rest. But before you could lay on your futon, he hugged you very tight, but not tight enough to hurt you. "Stay away from that yellow idiot." he silently said but loud enough for you to hear. You smiled, Cute. You thought to yourself. "Why? Were you jealous?" you replied. He nodded in response as he hugged you a little tighter. You loved it when he acts like this, makes his hugs tighter making sure you're protected. That's how much he loved you. "Hehe, maybe I should get you jealous more. Your hugs are better when you're like this." You smiled as you said this. "Please don't" he replied. You chuckled in response, "Sure my love."
You both then fell asleep in each other's embrace. Cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and im really glad it turned out long! Again thank you for requesting but remember, requests are temporarily closed right now until further notice. Thanks for understanding!

Total Word Count: 921