☁Please..☁

Key
C/N::Crow's name
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't die on me, okay?" He said to you as you were about to go on a mission. "Why would I die?" you replied with a slight chuckle after as he looked at you with a smile yet a worrying face. "Okay just.. Stay safe, alright?" He then reminded you as you nodded and held his hand, slightly squeezing it, telling him not to worry.
"Promise?" He said as he reached out his pinky finger out to you. "Promise." You replied intertwining your pinky finger to his.

Yet..

Here you were. Laying on the ground helplessly. The demon was killed but it was also strong as it was able to injure you this much. You were losing blood quickly as you felt lightheaded. Struggling to keep your eyes open as you remembered the promise you made with Genya just before you left. 'Fuck', you mentally cursed to yourself. You were in so much pain and you couldn't stand up. You felt hopeless. Until..

"Caw! Caw! Y/N! Y/N!"

Your beloved crow cried out to you. You gasped realizing that your crow was still here. "C/N.." You called for it as it moved closer to you with teary eyes. "Call for help, please.." You requested as it accepted. "Caw! Stay low! I'll be quick! Caw!" It reminded you as it flew away. You smiled to yourself for having such a wonderful crow like C/N.

Genya's POV

"Caw! Caw!" I turned around to see Y/N's crow. Wait, is it... Crying? Shit, something's wrong. "What's wrong? Where's Y/N?" I quickly asked in panic. "Get help! Y/N is gonna die! Hurry moron!" It exclaimed as I nodded and ran to get help.

"Dont die on me please.. Wait for me.."

~~~~~~~~
A cliffhanger!! I'm really tired, it's 12:47 am and I haven't had enough sleep for the past few quarantined weeks. I'm gonna work on part 2 I promise! I'm sorry for not updating,im just out of ideas(and load). Stay safe!!💕💕