Nanbaka Prison Inmate no.81 'Ayumi'

gender: female
age: 21
old occupation: unknown
location origins: america
associations: the notorious escapees currently held in Nanbu prison (no.15, no.11, no.25, no.65), her female comrades (no.46, no.52, no.71, no.78)
motive of escaping: unknown, assumed to see her boyfriend
escapes: 788

~

method of escape: disguising and mimicry
•she would often sneak in her own custom-made cosmetics, hidden in the button-like pins in her hair and her short hair makes it easy for her to mimic the hair style of others, dye is no problem for her
•she has troubles mimicking bald people, extraordinarily buff and short people
•easily mimics women
•often uses a special technique she adapted of mimicking the voices of others depending on what she ate, hence her cooking abilities
•offhand weapons are mainly her own craft scissors, which are made out of a light steel alloy but she also knows how to put up a decent fight, thanks to Rock's help
•her hobbies involve training her fighting abilities and practising her mimicry by copying the faces of the four main escapees

She is first introduced as a transfer to building 13, by building an alias as a troublesome escapee but with no kills. Eventually she is discovered by Rock who asks Ayumi to what she was doing here to the other three's surprise. Ayumi (making herself the alias of Koto and as inmate no.18) and she first reveals herself to the four when taking off her makeup and wig along with her badge to reveal no.81 instead. With a smile, she says that she came all that way to see him (Rock), Rock pinches at her cheeks and growls that she was ordered to stay at home. Jyugo whispers to the other two to how kinky that sounded as Nico snickers but Uno is biting in a handkerchief as he is jealous to why Rock could have his girlfriend over and not him.

Ayumi says that 'some things... happened back at home', Rock asks to what and Ayumi pouts that her entire building had to have a pay cut and the normal fluffed beds had to be normal and they were uncomfortable for her back so she ran off, made herself an alias and became a notorious escapee to get into Nanbu. Rock pinched her cheeks harder and says that it wasn't a good enough excuse but hugs her and says he missed her.

Suddenly Hajime bursts in to yell about the damaged camera and why there was a scissor stuck in it. Jyugo immediately goes to distract Hajime and uses his hand to cover his eyes only for Hajime to glare at him and ask to what he was doing. Jyugo makes an excuse to why he shouldn't but Hajime swats his hand away. Glaring at Rock and 'Koto' hugging Hajime to what the hell was happening, 'Koto' looks back with a grin saying that he was practising the art of 'hugging' which Jyugo had told him is another technique to paralysing someone. He says he must have been doing it wrong and it wasn't working.

Jyugo and Nico stare in shock as Ayumi had managed to change her makeup in so little time, change her hair colour and still look like someone else. Hajime says that he was still sceptical of them and removes the scissor out of the camera and says he'd be back to check on the camera again.

Nico, starry eyed, asks to what Ayumi just did. Rock explains that Ayumi was a specialist in makeup and disguise, Ayumi grabs one of the buttons on her hair and opening it with a special pick, was a makeup palette, along with the other buttons, she explains that her mirror was her bracelet which had a reflective silver area where she could see herself in.

Jyugo snickers that another factor to her being able to disguise herself as a guy and pointing at her (flat) chest. Ayumi goes to grab Jyugo by the collar and with a smile, saying that he was quite the friend that Rock had. Ayumi explains that she also came to see her boyfriend. Jyugo chokes on his saliva, Uno is shocked, and Nico is just ecstatic. Uno asks Rock to why he never told them about his cute girlfriend, Rock doesn't reply but says that he worried over her safety. They all coo over how sweet Rock was.