Nanbuki Warden Harumi Senusagi

name pronunciation: hah-roo-me sen-oo-sag-ee
gender: female
age: 26
nationality: South Korean
title: 'the cute bunny girl'
current occupation: guard of building 7 (dreams) in the female prison
old occupation(s): office job, guard in a prison confinement in South Korea (to pay off the rent before she became a Nanbuki guard - talent was recognised when she applied, already having a qigong background and being able to wield that power quite well along with passing the enterance exams for it)
associations: Nanbuki prison wardens, Kazaki Kokorunabi, Momoko Hyakushiki, Mitsuru Hotokoe

-crush:Mitsuru Hotokoe
-appearance: cream blonde hair, she has two particular pieces of hair that are quite floppy, almost like bunny ears, but her hair is curled inwards and are shoulder-length. She has creamy pink eyes. Alike Kazaki, she's quite short for her age, but she's only slightly taller by an inch or so. She is 5'4" in height, and is quite slim, though she is a B cup and more feminine than Kazaki. Her uniform is slightly modified, wearing a skirt rather than trousers like Kazaki, she has long pink boots with some buckles, a personalised gold pin of a bunny on her right corner of her white collar and also a personalised hammer for her attacks.
-persona: timid, hesitant and has anxiety when speaking with new people, but she is very responsible and will speak up if she has to, making her quite the lovable guard.
-weapon of choice: big hammer
-qigong?: yes, her qigong aura is pinkish, and she can make clones of herself using her energy, these are great in disguising amongst the crowd and distractions along with boosting her jump power, alike Kazaki, she's also good in the air.

-likes: bunny-themed things, matcha mochi, bunnies, Kazaki
-dislikes: being approached by new people, strangers, carrot cake

She meets Mitsuru when she comes to collect the paperwork on Ayumi to return back to Nambuki, and when he approaches her, she immediately hides behind Kazaki, cowering over the encounter with a 'scary-looking' man. Kazaki says she needs to get over her habit of using her as a shield against new people, saying it was impractical for the girl to keep doing this. Mitsuru kindly tells her not to worry, he won't be as loud as he normally is and doesn't want to scare her away. Harumi apologises for her abruptness and wasn't intending to be so rude, she says she has troubles meeting new people. Mitsuru reassures her that she would be okay, repeating he won't be so loud as he normally is, not wanting to scare her. Harumi apologises again for her actions but Mitsuru brushes it off and says it was fine, and compliments that a cute girl like her would be a bit startled by the different ways of Nanbu.

She has social anxiety based on her xenophobia (fear of strangers), but she eventually manages to overcome her timidness thanks to her interactions to Mitsuru. She becomes the second Nanbu transfer, as part of her needing harsher training so she overcome her anxiety, since Kazaki was already at Nanbu, they figured it would be best for Harumi to get used to strangers and hopefully overcome her fear. Especially since she was quite strong in using her qigong and fighting to her best abilities but her anxiety would always slow her progress down. She was assigned to have an internship as Hyashiku's assistant, so she'd be used to meeting new people. Eventually finding a friend in Mitsuru.

•Hyakushiki has noticed that Mitsuru is particularly normal-voiced around Harumi. She even asks him about it, Mitsuru loudly replies that he wasn't sure of what she was talking about and denies it. Eventually he admits that if he was to be doing it, he'd be getting her used to having him sound normally and gradually raise his volume. Hyakushiki jokes that maybe she should have Harumi around so Nanbu's noise problem won't be much of a problem anymore.

•Harumi eventually opens up to Mitsuru, becoming less timid by the day, she can speak happily without fearing him anymore. The two become almost inseparable, instead of cowering behind Kazaki, if she wasn't there, she'd cower behind Mitsuru.