IV. - The Cave Part 2

*Rogue's P.O.V.*

'Oh fuck.'

How was I supposed to do that.

I wasn't gonna screw her life up because some spirit dragon told me to.
Wait. It wasn't some spirit dragon. It was hers.

Thinking about it again I started blushing.
Make her fall in love with you.

I totally forgot about about my surroundings 'til (Y/N) shouted at me aggresively.

"ROGUE! WE'RE FUCKING LEAVING!"

"I get it. I get it. I'm coming."

As I turned around the words of that dragon were still ringing in my ears.

Make her fall in love with you.

~Time Skip~

*Reader's P.O.V.*

'Stupid Rogue. Shouldn't have let Sting convince me to bring him.'

You had decided on walking back to the guild and it was dumbest decision you had ever made.

Rogue had been questioning you the whole way

abou how it had been possible that Zirkonis talked to you and that he knew what Ana said even though she was dead.

Honestly, you didn't know. Zirkonis had always been like this, but one day, the 07/07/X777 to be exact, his spirit and with that your little contact to Ana had dissapeared.

It was the same with Rogues dragon and everyone elses.

They all disappeared into thin air and never came back, exept for Zirkonis.

You were so lost in your thoughts, that Rogue had to shout at you to make you realize you were back at the guild.

As you entered the guild the noise from inside died out and you looked up in confusion.

What was up with everybody?

Sting came running to you and Rogue his face was all red and his eyes puffy.

"Oh my god, Rogue, have you been crying?", you laughed at him.

He shot an angry glare at you (as long as thats possible with puffy eyes :"D ).

"The hell happened Sting?"

"..."

Now you were getting interested too.

What could be so terrible, that even Sting was crying about it?

"Sting, open your fucking mouth!"

Sting burst out in tears,

"Yukino's dead."

That hit you hard. The blackness was already arriving at the courners of your eyes, and you heard Rogue scream your name in far distance, but in the end the shadows wrapped themselves around you and didn't let you go for a long time.

(A/N)

Dun dun duuun.
I was bored, okay? I had to make someone die... but no worries it's going just the way I planned it. This was probably a bit too short but well, schools killing me. I hate math and algebra!!! Someone pls kill my teacher for me? Anyway there'll be an update soon so stay tuned!
-Arya♡