Chapter 1: Teen Titans

"Let's make a quick intro, and tell you guys why I joined The Titans. I'm f/n l/n, I was raised in Japan for my entire life and sometimes in Nanda Parbat, I was raised by two of the greatest clans in the entire history of Earthrealm, or what how people call it, 'Earth' I was raised by The Shirai Ryu and The League of Assassins. 4 years ago, when I was training by The Demon's Head Ra's Al Ghul, there was an attack. Cause by one of his disciples, Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke The Terminator. Lives were lost, like the ones of Ra's Al Ghul, my best friend Damian Wayne and more. I killed Slade right in Nanda Parbat by cutting his head and eye. Talia went crazy in that moment, she pushed me away from her making me responsible for the death of Damian, I tried to help her, but nothing worked. Since that day, I was never the same, I became a cold blooded killer that didn't cared about the entire world. I went traveling from country to country killing the ones who deserved to die, one of those days, I went crazy, and unleashed the power of The Specter of Netherrealm... the power of Hanzo Hasashi... the power of Scorpion, I realized that with that power, I could do whatever I want, but by doing that, I would break the promise of The Shirai Ryu, my promise. I stayed for 1 year in Arctika with the Lin Kuei, with my other friend Gù Líng aka Sub Zero, the only person I trust with all my anger and heart. We were good friends, until I decided to leave to keep walking around the whole world, killing the guilty and protecting the weak and the innocent, I always thought that Vengeance was the way to go. One day I arrived in Gotham City, where I saw a big fucking hoverboard base, The Watchtower. When I decided to look what was going on, I saw a man dressed as a Bat, another man with black armor and a blue bird symbol, a kid about 18 years old with red armor, black pants, a hoodie and a bo staff, but the thing that surprised me the most, was that I saw Talia escaping, but a woman with red hair also dressed as a bat punched her, but before she escaped in a plane, I used my spear and killed her myself. That was 3 years ago, wanna know what am I doing right now? Well is not what I like to do, I'm in a fucking car being kidnapped/punished/making me team up with some teenagers to join a team called The Teen Titans, fuck you Grayson." I was in my scorpion suit but without the hoodie and mask, with an angry face a with fire in my eyes.

"You know if this is punishment, I could have gone by myself to the damn school." I was cleaning my sword while Nightwing/Dick Grayson was driving.

"Really, after what you did to Weather Wizard, your lucky to be accepted, and this not a school, is a team with teenagers, f/n." said Grayson punching the throttle more.

"A better reason to return to The Shirai Ryu, Grayson!"

"Wait a minute! You're telling me that f/n l/n is afraid of being working with a team? So you are afraid of something!"

"Close your mouth Dick, I'm not afraid of some bunch of weirdo teenagers! They are nothing but a team with a job to waste time. They are nothing but scums!"

"Oh really, so what am I to you?"

"A 'Dick with a mouth' that's what you are!" I kept cleaning my sword, until I watched in front of me, it was a skyscraper in form of a T. It was the Titans Tower, it surprised me just a little, but not much. When we arrived, I saw three teenagers and one adult. The adult was white/orange skin woman with red hair, green eyes like all green eyes and purple clothes. One of the kids was a green skin and hair boy, with yellow eyes and red with white clothes, the other boy was a normal white skinned kid with a type of mohawk and blue with black armor, and the other one was a girl with pure white skin, purple eyes, purple clothes and purple cloak. When we jumped out of the Batmobile, I jumped and hold a very big bag in my back.

"Nightwing!" greeted the woman adult to Grayson while I looked at them like if I was a third wheel, Grayson greeted back and shakes her hand back.

"Starfire!" there was a quick silence, I knew that they had something more than just friendship, but I just kept my feeling normal.