Chapter 2: Dream or Vision

YN POV

I was training in the training area for about one hour and a half, killing thugs, Deathstroke's ninjas and Lin Kuei ninjas from before Bi Han's death. I was only using my ninja skills, not my Hellfire skills. I went literally for killing blows, I only used one sword, not even my chain spear or my other sword.

"He has been training for an hour and a half, how is that he in not tired at all?" asked Blue Beetle annoyed while the others wait as well.

"F/n! Is time to let others have their turn!" said Starfire, but I just kept fighting like nothing happened.

"Then wait... longer!!!" I kept fighting, but later the holograms I was about to cut, disappeared, I looked back and Jaime fucking Reyes turned the machine off.

"Geez man, how that happened?" asked sarcastically Jaime, but I threw a shuriken right to his face, luckily his scarab stopped the shuriken.

"What the hell!?" asked angrily Jaime, while I showed a smile because of his reaction.

"I was just testing you... it seems you are a waist of time Blue Boy, your too slow!" I mocked Jaime hitting him a nerve.

"What the hell you said to me MOCOSO!!!?" Jaime walked at me as I looked at him neutral, we were about the same size, I was taller my one centimeter, Starfire interfered in our talk, by trying to calm us down... but guess what... it didn't worked.

"All right, I can see we're getting off in the... wrong foot. F/n, this is a team effort, we need to be willing to accommodate others." said Starfire, but this is nothing but a pep talk.

"Team effort my ass, the last time I did 'Team Effort' went horribly wrong. The only person I trust for some team effort is The Shirai Ryu, no one else, Exiled Princess!" I said to her with anger and putting my sword where it belongs.

"I am not exiled, basically... And wether you like it or not, I am the team leader of this group!"

"I only see... three young wanna be heroes and one exiled woman trying to control my life, guess what your highness, I don't follow anyone or anything, I seek Vengeance on the ones that don't deserve to breath, and being here prevents it, I have no where to go but one place, and this place definitely isn't the place."

"You might think that this isn't the place for you, trust me, but here your better than any other place f/n." said Raven, but I start to walk away.

"No it isn't... Demon... my heart, my rage, everything that I am belongs with The Shirai Ryu, in The Fire Garden." I kept walking away, but Starfire tries to comfort me.

"We are here only to help you see your own potential."

"Good for you, when will you know your own potential Alien." Jaime stops me, by putting his hand in my shoulder, angering me.

"Dude, show some respect at all of us." said Jaime, but I grabbed his arm, and with my other hand, I punched him with a hellfire punch at the air, quickly used my chains, tied him up without putting my chains in his body, and when he came to me, I kicked him to a wall, breaking it.

"Oh no!" said Raven, while Blue Bettle gets up, with his face covered and showing two blades from his hands, I grab my two swords.

"Now come at me bug bastard!" I said making Jaime run at me at full speed, but I used my Hellfire Slide, and slid at him faster. We clashes swords, but I slid kicked his feet making him lose his footing. He was going to fall in his back, but I jumped, used both of my chains and grabbed him, throwing him to the floor behind me.

 He was going to fall in his back, but I jumped, used both of my chains and grabbed him, throwing him to the floor behind me