chapter 2

Annabeth POV

"Ah yes, you will all leave tomorrow morning with Nico and Reyna, we may send some others along if this works out. Hecate had given you access to an unlimited amount of wizarding money which you will find at a bank called Gringotts and a list of the needed materials and the address to where you will have to travel to. You will leave at nine on Pegsi and travel to England undercover and introduce yourselves from the Hecate's school of magic. For now, however, she had given you your wands." He took out seven wands and handed one to each of us. As soon as it touched my hand, it felt as if I had been using it for a lifetime, a bit like how my dagger used to feel before I lost it in Tartarus. No, I internally told myself, I can't think about Tartarus now, it's over. Percy bought me a new one though and it felt exactly like my old one. Now the wand felt the same, the same tingling sensation that I loved. Seeing the looks on everyone else's face, I guessed that they felt exactly the same, Hazel even had tears in her eyes. I realised that I was unconsciously blinking back tears, and looked up to see Chiron staring sympathetically us. 'So, we should start packing then.'

Piper POV

At least going to a wizarding school wouldn't be as dangerous as killing giants. I hope. I sighed as I reached my cabin door, if my siblings knew about this-. My thought was interrupted when the door burst open and my brothers and sisters surrounded me. 'Can we pack your bag? Do your makeup! WE HEARD YOU'RE GOING ON A QUEST!' Before I could answer they dragged me inside and immediately began combing my hair.

-Time skip to the next day-

Ugh. I managed to charmspeak them into giving me something more dignified but white denim jeans? Hot pink t-shirt? Seriously? I am going to be a laughing stock if I appear like this. However, despite the ridiculous choice of clothes, it felt great to be free again. No one staring at me, whispering about me, in general, and just no attention. I know that it'll sound weird coming from the daughter of Aphrodite, but that was just how I felt, flying through the sky on Pegsi with friends at my side. 'Bank left' yelled Percy, whether to us or the Pegsi, I'm not sure but the Pesgi obeyed without question, 'we're landing.'

RANDOM QUESTION 2

Who's your least favourite goddess and god?