chapter 4

Ron POV

'Was it just me, or did those people just fall out of the sky?' I asked harry as we approached Hermione. 'They must've been using a portkey or something, but how? their under aged and-' 'What are you guys talking about?' Hermione interrupted. 'About the new kids, two of them just appeared out of nowhere and the others didn't seem to care about the wizarding rules! They charged right through the boundary and didn't even flinch when I gave one of them the evil eye!' She narrowed her eyes and without warning pulled both of us into an empty compartment and slammed the door shut. 'Now, tell me everything from the start.'

     Leo POV

I don' t get it. That dude was so angry at me for no reason! That is unacceptable! Don't they know that they were talking to the one the only LEO VALDEZ! I mean, we walked through a brick wall just like how the person told us to do so. Maybe we were supposed to run instead. How did we put their world in danger? As if they knew anything about that, if they knew anything about it or what we've been through, they would turn back to their own world and see it as a safe haven. I looked at my friends and just saw annabeth wide-eyed frantically trying to take in everything. Me, as the son of Hephaestus could sense that this train was magical. The others, not so much. They probably just thought of it as a old fashioned train that would send them to the school. 'So Leo, what do you think?' 'I think this is cool, but not as cool as the Argo II.' I replied. She rolled her eyes. 'I meant the STRUCTURE of it, repair boy.' She explained in a exasperated tone. 'I have to admit that it's very well built, and with the magic added in...' I trailed off, watching the surprise spread across her face. 'There's magic?!' 'Well what, did you think that a normal train would be taking us to a wizard school that is hidden by magical borders? Do you think that it will have it's name printed on it if the driver didn't know?!' Annabeth started to say something, but then Piper poked her head out of the compartment. 'As interesting as this argument is, don't you think you should be coming inside now?' Annabeth gave me one annoyed look as she went inside. 

RANDOM QUESTION 4

who's your favourite and least favourite character in HoO

(I'm so sorry that this chapter was sooooo short, It will get better I promise)