chapter 3

Harry POV

Walking through Diagon Alley gave a familiar sensation that I never expected to feel again and not just because of the war, fortunately, all the students at school last year were invited to redo their year which meant that I had one more year at Hogwarts. Ron, Hermione and I all received our owls yesterday, saying that we were welcomed back to Hogwarts, also stating that a few exchange students from America were coming to join us as well. I don't trust them, how do we know that they aren't deatheaters, but if Dumbledore (let's just say that Dumbledore and Snape didn't die) trusts them, then there's nothing that I can do about it. 'Well, I'm guessing that we should start heading back' said Hermione.

-Time skip to platform 9¾-

'Well, this is your last year at school.' Mrs Wealsy stated. 'Just stay safe and have fun.' I was planning to talk to the exchange students today, possibly threaten them into changing sides. After talking to some of the others in our year, it sounded like they were excited to meet them. I know that it's bad to judge someone straight away, but it can't hurt to be more cautious. We suddenly saw a huge group of children charge through the wall, laughing, none of which looked familiar so I assumed that they were the exchange students. I glared at them, 'you just put the wizarding world in danger, you shouldn't have all come in at once. Those muggles are going to be wondering where you all went.' They stared at me blankly and then, after a long pause, started laughing again. I didn't get what was so funny, didn't they come from a wizarding school to? 'Eh, it won't matter, they probably won't notice a group of teenagers walking through a wall anyway.' The short boy with curly hair walked up to me, he looked about sixteen, but seemed like that he stopped growing when he was fourteen. Ron gave him a look so full of venom that even I almost had to take a step backwards, but he didn't even flinch. Just smiling slightly with amusement and one eyebrow raised. He was defiantly a deatheater, I mean, how could someone stand such a glare? After a moment, he shrugged and walked back to his stupid buddies, leaving Ron and I staring at the place where he was for a full minute. We glanced at each other. "We've got to tell Hermione."

 Hazel POV

Wow. Leo must've seriously intimidated them, judging by the amount of time they spent staring at the floor. "GUYS, I bet that this school is sooo cool. Annabeth made me read a book about this, and apparently they have this game called quidditch and it's where you zoom around of broomsticks and try and-" percy's speech were interrupted by two teenagers falling on top of him. A bit hard to speak that way. "Do you ever have successful landings Di Angelo?" "it isn't my fault Reyna!' they argued on for a little bit as we stared in silence. ' Nico! Reyna!' I shouted, finally finding my voice. Instantly they both shut up and spun to face me. 'As much as we'd love to hear about your accidental stop in mexico, the train is about to leave. So maybe we can save your exciting stories for later.' Everyone looked surprised, I suppose they hadn't heard the train over the squabbles of my brother and the praetor of Rome. 'Your sister speaks sense.' Reyna admitted as we walked towards the train. 

RANDOM QUESTION 3

Which HoO ship do you ship most?