Chapter 2: Rats! Call The Exterminators!

Neal ran straight home after what he did on Peter. Peter muttered to himself after he saw Neal wasn't at his desk, "I'm going to put that rascal under house arrest." He called Jones and Diana to come with him to Neal's apartment.

However, Neal realised that he wasn't the only one sneaking around on April Fools'. He came home to see that lunch was covered with a printed letter left for him by Mozzie. The letter read:

January 15, 2008
Addressed to: Neal Caffrey

Dear Neal,
If ever you're back from the FBI before lunch, I hope that you understand why I am not home. I am currently out to lunch with June and Cindy at a restaurant near 5th and Broadway, afterwards we will go to the theatre house to see Cats the Musical, as June reserved for only 3, her, Cindy and another. Since I went with them, I was chosen as the third person to enter the theatres. So please expect me to come home beyond 2:30, as Cats lasts for two hours.
I have, however, prepared you your lunch and dinner. I was about to eat when June asked me if I wanted to come with them to lunch and in the theatres. I agreed, so I went with them.

With the most respect,
Theodore "Mozzie" Winters

Neal understood. However, he had a childhood trait that often had him in serious trouble with Ellen: curiosity. He wondered what was for his lunch, so he lifted the lid. There was a delicious corn soup, covered with rats everywhere. Wait, RATS?! Why in Manhattan would Neal have lunch infected with the Bubonic Plague? No way!
Neal screamed, "WHAAAAAA!!! RATS! RATS!" Mozzie, what did you do? WHAAAAAAAA!!!!"

He checked the letter for clues. Printed neatly in marker, on the very bottom of the paper was:

P.S HAPPY APRIL FOOLS, NEAL!!!

Well, I guess that airhorn foolishness just backfired 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Neal.....I hope you learned your lesson today. Never, ever, EVER plot something, especially on April Fools' day, because you never know when you prank somebody and you get pranked about 30 minutes later.
I bet some are in stitches, others' sides are splitting and the rest are having stomachaches. Good luck reading the next chapters without laughing. Adios, amigos!