Regularly seeing each other (II)

Minho and Wonyoung began to text each other on and off and Wonyoung asked Minho if he could be with her in the Mnet Countdown for La Vie en Rose. Minho replied with "Yes" and he got the ticket to attend, paid by himself. Minho had backstage passes given to him by Wonyoung and he was given to pass by the guards. Upon his arrival near the girls' dressing room, Wonyoung was waiting at the end of the corridor.

Wonyoung: Minho!!

Minho: Hello Unnie!! Are you nervous?

Wonyoung: A little bit, but since you're here, I'm not that nervous.

Minho: Awww.. Thanks unnie.

Yujin: Wonyoung~ahh! We're about to go to stage. Wait, who is this?

Wonyoung: Remember the fan meet we had last week?

Yujin: Yep. Wait, you're Kim Min-ho right? You had that badge!

Minho: Yes! Yes I am! Hello Yujin-unnie!

Yujin: So nice too meet you! Did you buy the album already?

Minho: I got a pre-order before the release!

Yujin: Wow!! Thank you for buying the album!

Minho: No problem! 

Manager: IZ*ONE on stage in 2 minutes!

Minho: Oh, I guess you need to go. I'll be watching at the crowd.

Wonyoung: Are you sure? Don't, stay here. We'll tell the other members a fan is visiting us.

Yujin: Yeah. All of our personal belongings are with our Managers so, it's fine.

Minho: Really? Thank you.

Yujin: Enjoy our performance Minho!

Minho: I will!

Yujin: He's a really nice kid Wonyoung. I think you have eyes for him.

Wonyoung: What?!? Not a chance. He's older than me.

Yujin: Really? How long?

Wonyoung: 3 months?

Yujin: Oh please! It's only 3 months age difference! You have a chance. Does he have a girlfriend?

Wonyoung: Nope.

Yujin: I'm telling the other members!!

So, Wonyoung and Yujin explained that there was a fan in their Dressing room with their Manager. The girls agreed to let the fan stay until they we're finished and they had an amazing time with Minho. Minho said that he needed to go to Hong Kong in a matter of 2 days and he'll be staying in Hong Kong until the 22nd of December. 

Eunbi: Really? You're going to Hong Kong?

Minho: Yes. In 2 days, I'll be flying to Hong Kong to visit my relatives.

Yuri: But wait, isn't MAMA 2018 also in Hong Kong?

Chaewon: Yes. We have MAMA 2018 Hong Kong!

Minho: Oh really?!? I'm attending then!

Hitomi: When are you returning to Korea?

Minho: On December 22.

Sakura: That's plenty of time! Please support us!
Minho: Always! I'll always support you!

IZ*ONE members rushes to hug Minho.

Minho took a groufie of him and the 12 members. He waved goodbye to the members and Wonyoung led him to the exit. Wonyoung thanked Minho for attending and supporting the entire group.

Wonyoung: Thank you so much Minho for coming!

Minho: Oh it's no problem! I got the chance to meet all of you and that's enough for me!

Wonyoung: Awww. Thank you. *kisses Minho on the cheek* again, our secret only ;)

Minho: *blushes* yes Unnie. Bye bye!!

Wonyoung: Bye Minho!

Minho and Wonyoung started to see each other more and both of them had build up a mutual relationship as friends but some says that both of them has feelings for each other. They do have the same age and height.