One step Further (III)

It was MAMA 2018 Hong Kong. Minho was in Hong Kong and he attended the event with his parents. Wonyoung texted Minho before they walk on the red carpet. She said to meet Wonyoung at backstage at 8:03 PM, 12 minutes before they perform live. Minho told his parents he will be going backstage after he bought backstage passes. His mother agreed and Minho went backstage at 8PM. By 8:03PM, Minho and Wonyoung met.

Wonyoung *texts Minho* Hey, where are you?

Minho I'm outside now. I'm in line.

Wonyoung Hurry up! You know what, never mind, I'll ask one of our Managers to pick you up.

Minho Oh, alright.

Wonyoung sent a manager to pick up Minho on the line and he greeted Minho and ask to follow.

Manager Hi there Minho! Ms. Jang wanted me to pick you up.

Minho Oh, hello there *bows down* Really? Alright.

Manager Please follow me.

Minho Yes Manager sunbaenim!

The Manager asked the security to let Minho through. The security let Minho through and they we're at the dressing room of the girls. Minho was asked to say at the waiting room.

Minho, please stay here. The girls will be out shortly. "Alright. Thank you Manager-sunbaenim!" I said in reply. It came to my mind that IZ*ONE was going to perform La Vie en Rose and I thought they we're going to go out first until they barged in the waiting room. "Minho!", Wonyoung shouted, "Hi there!" I replied. Eunbi asked How did you get in? Did security do anything to you? I replied Nope. One of your managers picked me up. Security didn't do anything to me. I had a backstage pass. the members we're at relief. 

We chatted until it was time for them to walk on the red carpet. Eunbi told the Manager to take care of Minho. Eventually, Minho stayed at the waiting room but before the red carpet, Wonyoung stayed with Minho at the waiting room

Are you fine here? Wonyoung asked me. I said Yes. I'll always be safe with your Managers. Wonyoung then said Don't get yourself hurt ok? then eventually sit on my lap and whispered, I Love you Oppa, and gave me a long kiss until they we're called. Wonyoung also wrapped her hand around my neck when she kissed.

Don't get yourself into trouble little Cub! Wonyoung said and I replied I won't!. The night continued on and when IZ*ONE performed, I stared at the TV inside the waiting room. After their performance, all artists must go to their respective waiting rooms and go out after 30 minutes of break. After their performance, I stood up from the couch and clapped for them.

Congratulations Unnies!!! I shouted and clapped at the same time. Thank you Minho!! They returned. Have you been watching us on the Television here? Yujin asked. Yes I have. You all we're beautiful! I replied. All the members blushed and flinched Aww Shucks! Thanks Minho! Chaewon said. Wonyoung asked the other girls to leave them be for now. The managers we're calling the rest of the members at their dressing room. 

How have you been?  Wonyoung asked me. Fine. I'm good. I replied. Are you really fine? Or not because I'm not here? two fingers walks on my shirt bottom to my neck No, really I'm fine. I've been fine. The Managers have been really nice to me. I replied. Wonyoung then put both of her hands on my jaw line I'm here now. Don't worry. If we go back out there, then I'll feel lonely. Stay by my side. I replied Of course I will. Without hesitation, Wonyoung pulled me by her chest and kissed me passionately. I kinda have to confess that the Waiting room was hot. Not because she was there but it was really hot. She continued to kiss and pull me closer to her.

Eventually she stopped and she said I Love you Oppa. Really. I've been wanting to ask you this. Could you be my Boyfriend? I replied Whaaa??? Wonyoung said I know it's kinda weird but could you be? I replied What if the public knew? Wonyoung said Don't worry. They wouldn't know. So, is it a Yes? or Yes? (*twice reference. Don't judge me) I replied. Yes. Yes I will. Wonyoung was delighted and kissed me again (that naughty bunny). 

Eventually, Eunbi knocked on the door to call Wonyoung. She saw Wonyoung sitting on my lap, her arms hugging me and her feet on my lap too. She asked Are you two a couple now? Wonyoung did not hesitate to say Yes, yes we are Unnie. Eunbi, alright, just the secret between us and the members. Anyways, we need to go back Wonyoung. The awards are going to be given out. Wonyoung said Oh, ok then. She sprung out on my lap and she said I'll be lonely again ;(. I looked at her on the eyes Wonyoung, I'll always be by your side. Don't worry about it. passionately kisses Wonyoung. Alright Oppa. Thank you. Eventually, Wonyoung left Minho at the waiting room and Eunbi asked Do you do that regularly now? Wonyoung said hmm.. Maybe? ;). 

The girls went out and Minho and the managers inside the waiting room we're clapping for them. Then Song Joong-ki told the receivers of the Best New Artist award and IZ*ONE was called up. I clapped until my hands turned red and the managers clapped with me. After the ceremony ended, Wonyoung ran to the waiting room door and when she opened it, IZ*ONE's Managers and me was clapping for them We shouted Congratulations IZ*ONE!!!

IZ*ONE said Thank you so much!! Wonyoung then called me and asked me to go to their dressing room. Wonyoung said Oppa, we did it!! I replied I'm so happy for you! Congratulations Unnie! Wonyoung said I was still very lonely out there. I replied Don't worry. I'm here now I hugged Wonyoung tightly and then she grabbed me by both of my hands and she said Come here Oppa. and she kissed me. After we kissed, she said Oppa, go back with me to Korea. I'm going to Korea now. I'm not staying until December 22. I said and I rebooked my flight to Korea to pair up with them. I was sitting at Economy class and they we're at Business/First class. Wonyoung texted me the entirety of the flight so we can talk.