Chapter One

『✴Setting The Heart Aflame✴』

He had signed up for the modeling program, he didn't exactly know why. Jotaro was an attractive man, to say the least. He was studying for a marine biology degree and he needed a little extra cash to make it through his third year of college. It was a simple task, he would sit there in front of the art students, and pose. He'd get paid a good chunk per-class, and he wasn't a shy person. Though, neither was he an overconfident man. Jotaro had to admit sitting in front of a bunch of strangers was gonna be weird, but cash was cash.

There were worse things he could be doing to earn money. So, here the Kujo was sitting in front of the class, stretching to make sure the Greek style toga he was wearing fit right. As well as to make sure he could keep the pose. Jotaro glanced over again at the instructor who had shown him the pose earlier, gave him a thumbs up.

He glanced over towards the door watching as art students filter in, many of the female students gasped at the sight of the man before them. Sure, they had had some pretty handsome subjects but Jotaro was something extraordinary to look at. His ocean blue eyes seemed to sparkle and swirl just like the waves they reflected. His body was made of lean muscle, and his skin was tanned from years walking along beached and swimming underneath hot suns. His black curly hair hung around his head in a wild, yet somehow pampered display. Jotaro sighed a little to himself, and he struck his pose making sure he kept his face expressionless. He watched as people's expressions filled with admiration, including some of the men, though most of thier gazes flickered with jealousy. The Kujo chuckled a little at that, he could easily beat down any of those wimpy beanstalks. Though, they wouldn't be worth his time.

He sat there in his pose, watching as the students set up easels, and began to sketch the man before them. He let his eyes wander back and forth, glancing over the faces of the college students. His thoughts began to wander slowly drifting into nothingness, that was until he caught sight of a head with bright red hair.

Something sparked. The male who donned the hair was lithe, and tall but shorter by a few inches than Jotaro himself. His violet eyes seemed to gaze straight through the man's soul as his long, slender fingers grazed the pencil across the canvas. Jotaro felt his breath catch at the way the man looked at him, he knew it was the artist concentrating on him. Yet, his heart backflipped through his chest the way the student's eyes raked over his body. The art student could probably see ever little line in his skin, every hue within his blue eyes.

The stranger's face was sharp and long, his brows perfectly knitted together as he concentrated on the muse before him. The way the man moved his pencil across the canvas was so graceful it sent sparks rolling through Jotaro. His mind began to wander down a more lewd rabbit hole as his face flushes ever so slightly, their gazes locked.

Those hands. They were that of a skilled artist, and Jotaro began to wonder how it would feel if they ran along him. How it would feel to have those slender, pale fingers run up his waist. Slipping underneath his shirt, feeling up his chest, tracing every muscle like the lines the stranger was drawing. Letting his breath hitch as those violet eyes bore into him. Jotaro had never been set aflame like that before, at least not by a total stranger. To say the least, he was almost ashamed. He could feel his whole body flush a little, and he tried to keep his breath even as he stared at the stranger. He took in the other male's body the way it was curved ever so slightly, making every movement of his body seem to flow through him. His breath was taken away completely as the stranger smirked.

Jotaro didn't know why the red-head had smirked at him, it felt like he could see exactly the kind of dirty thoughts running through the raven-haired male's mind. The Kujo sure wasn't a virgin by any means but he had spent all of his life in the wrong role when it came to partners. Nobody had ever met his expectations or was even willing to try and top, but somehow,  this man was effortlessly tearing into him.