Chapter Five

『✴A Night of Lust✴』

A/N: Here we are, my fellow sinners. The moment you've been waiting for. I never meant for this work to be long. It us a short-story after all. Enjoy!

________

Jotaro was shirt-less, breathless and his neck was covered with various love bites. He whinned as he lost contact with his lover as Kakyoin sat upwards, and wiped some of his salvia from his face. His voice grew serious losing the lustful tone he had earlier.

"Since it's our first time, let's keep it relatively vanilla."he began and Jotaro sat upwards.

"Oh, c'mon! I have some rope, or would you prefer handcuffs? Are you a fan of whips-?"the raven-haired man began to object and the red-head laughed.

"I say that because it's clear you've never got to bottom."at this the other man bit his lip and glare.

"Who says?"
Kakyoin shook his head, and kissed the man's forehead. "The nerves in your voice. I promise we can try some kinky shit later. Wait,"he tiltied his head. "What are you kinks?"

A hot flush came across Jotaro's face and he pasued for a few moments. He propped himself up on his elbows, and drew nervous circles into his sheets.

"Besides bondage. Pain, master and praise."he pasued and he looked nervously up at his partner. "You're fine with being called master right? Why does any of this matter?"

Kakyoin chuckled and he shook his head at the male's impatient additude. "I'm fine with any title you give me, kitten. And as for why, BDSM isn't something you just haphazardly do. I need to make sure I don't make you uncomfortable or hurt you."

"Well, the moods ruined."Jotaro huffed and he leaned backwards glaring at the man across from him. "You should have asked me beforehand."

The red-head paused, and he shook his head a devilish smirk coming across his face. He reached downwards, and slowly stripped off his pants revealing his barely contained bulge. Jotaro blinked and he bit his lip feeling his mouth begin to water at the thought of what was hidden beanth the cherry-printed boxers.

"Is the mood ruined?"Noriaki purred.

"What is with you and cherries?" His submissive asked in a teasing manner, and the man was unphased. He pulled off Jotaro's pants, revealing the marine biologist's own dolphin printed briefs, which Kakyoin noted smugly were spotted with pre-cum.

"What is with you and dolphins?"

"Touche."the raven-haired man admitted and his next line of dialogue was taken away with a moan. The red-head had pinned him back against the bed, and grinded thier hips together causing friction and pleasure to send rolling shocks of electricity through Jotaro's body. He grasped the back of the man's neck and kissed him deeply moaning into his cherry sweet lips.

He closed his eyes and threw his head to the side a little letting a lewd mewl escape his lips as Kakyoin groped his erection through his boxers. Jotaro hated how sensitive he was, and he soon realized he was already falling apart. If the red-head kept this up he would come way too soon. So, Jotaro changed the pace. He whined and pushed on Noriaki's chest placing the man into a sitting position.

"What are you doing...?"Kakyoin asked curious, and the raven-haired man crawled over to him looking upwards.

"Can I suck your cock, master?" He managed out in a daze of desire, licking his lips. He was smugly satisfied as he watched s stark blush come across the dominate's face.