Chapter Two

『✴Taste the Tension of Lust✴』

He was being pressed agsint the wall, his arms burning gently from the way they were pinned behind him, wrists tied together. The raven-haired male kept his gaze on the floor, heat flowing through his face. His breaths were reduced to ragged pants once more as he felt, thin and lithe fingers trail up his bare thighs. Jotaro bit his lip harshly, trying to keep a needy whine from escaping his lips--as he felt Kakyion's fully clothed erection press against his bare ass.  The red-head hadn't even shed a stitch of clothing, besides his shirt. The male leaned forwards and grabbed the submissive's ear, yanking Jotaro's head roughly towards his face.

"Tell me, Kujo." Noriaki's hot breath sent the whimper the male had been holding back out, and his tone practically made the man he was dominating moan with lust. "What do you want me to do?"

"P-lease,"the dark-haired man begged."Pleas-se take me. Take me now, Kakyoin."

"Tsk,"the red-head chuckled. "That's not what you call me."

Jotaro swallowed thickly, and he somehow managed to look the man in the eyes, he adored this feeling. This utter feeling of embarrassment, and helplessness. He didn't know how good it felt to let someone else have the steering wheel until now, though he had always thought about it.

"Master, please-e."

He heard the sound of a belt clattering to the floor...

 RING -- RING-- RING 

The marine biologist groans and he slowly rolls over turning off the alarm. Jotaro blinks his eyes against the morning sun that is slowly leaking in through his window, and he turns his head to the calendar across from his bed. The date that isn't crossed off stares back at him, and he momentarily forgets the heat in his pants because of the dream.

Friday.

Today, was the day he had arranged lunch and the private modeling session with Kakyoin. Jotaro jolted from his bed now and he stumbled over to his closest. What to wear? Would his usual hat, and jacket do? His heart pounded through his chest, and after realizing that he owned nothing but the usual he groaned a little. He ran a hand through his hair making a mental note to himself to buy some different clothes before he headed to the bathroom. Ready to take a shower, and deal with his morning wood. 

╙ ↘ ◈ ╰☆╮ ◈ ↙

The morning classes seemed to drag unbearably long to Jotaro, he could barely focus as his mind kept wandering to Noriaki. He bit the tip of his pencil lewd thoughts once more coming to mind as his professor was trying to teach him about the ocean currents. At least, that's what the Kujo thought was being taught, again, he wasn't paying much attention. Despite Jotaro not being much of an artist, he found himself doodling little Kakyoin's all over his notebook edges absent-minded and a  little spacey.  Luckily, none of his teachers seemed to really mind (him being a top student after all) and paid this demeanor little attention except for the occasional glance. 

When the lunch bell rang, Jotaro couldn't move fast enough. All week he and Kakyoin had been texting back and forth, even into the long hours of the night. The more he got to know about the redhead, the more he seemed to lust for him. It was the strangest and yet, one of the best feeling the man had ever felt. They had discussed a meeting place, and he mentally prepared himself. 

Stay cool. Don't say anything stupid.

And DON'T let him know. Not yet.

He growled to himself and took a deep breath as he entered the streaming crowd heading towards the cafeteria. Pulling his hat down to try and shadow his face as much as he could, he leaned against the nearest wall ot thier designated spot. He tried to hide the wide grin he was holding back as he spotted a familiar redhead walking towards him. Graceful as ever Noriaki weaved through the crowd like a serpent, never touching or even jostling those around him. The brilliance of his violet eyes would forever catch Jotaro's breath as they met his, lighting up as a smile swiftly came across his lips. The other's blue eyes swept over the art student trying not to be too suspicious about it, and damn, did Kakyoin look good. He was sporting a loose-fitting jacket that hung open, but beneath his shirt was tight enough that it made Jotaro bit his inner cheek.