Chapter 8

Chanel pov.

I decided to hang out with Jared since we haven't talked in a while . I really missed him

Jared: hey boo 👋👋

Hey bae

So what's been up ? He asked

Nothing . School , boys

I heard you and jai are a thing .

Nope not really .

That's the word that's been going around .

I really like him 😊

Maybes he changed

Yeah ..

* at school*
Chanel pov.

I walked into school and I saw Jai making out with cree
Chanel:*starts crying*

Jared: awe boo it's ok .

He fucking lied to me. I hate liars

Let's go to class

Jai pov .
I was at school about to head to class when cree my ex girlfriend walked up to me and started making out with me . I wasn't gonna lie I missed her lips so I kept the kiss going . Once I saw Chanel staring and started crying I felt so bad.

*phone call*
Boss: Jai come in , we need you to come take care of some business down by tracies trap house . They robed us and took 1.5 million dollars and they took down most of our security . Bad shit is happening . We need you quick.

Jai: ah shit tracie again ? (Tracie is a boy) fuck. Aight I'm on my way .

I called up Julien, Jeremiah , Josiah and the crew and told them what was going down .we left school immediately and got in our van and got strapped

Jeremiah : ok so here's the plan . We gonna go in and Josiah and Julien yall all go in and knock out the cops . Pistal whip them and head straight downstairs to the basement to get the money .

Jai and I are gonna sneak in through the back window and shoot all his crew up . And sneak in and chain Tracie up and we'll go from there . Let's focus on not dying first .

Crew out ..

*in the trap house*
Julien and Josiah headed in and pistal whipped the guards at the door and shot up anybody we saw . Jai and I headed in the back window and shot up everybody till it was just tracie we shot him 2 times in the chest and 5 times to the head and chained him up to a chair . We got in his safe and took back all our money and left .

Jai : I drove the van back to the house and I told the crew to go home and get some reset . I gave boss back all of the money
Boss: aye good job yall will get a raise tomorrow . Tell the crew to come back and pick up they Checks

Jai: aight boss . I'm out
Boss: aight nice work today . I'm glad that fuck nigga is gone ,
Jai: me too .

*later that night*

I called Chanel over and over but she wouldn't answer I knew I fucked up but damn she can't do me like that . Petty asf .

Chanel pov.
Jai kept calling me all day and I was so pissed . I cut off my phone and took a shower. I cried in the shower and relized I'm never gonna find a faithful guy .

I got out the shower like I was in a trance and walked over the sink and got my blade from under the sink and starting cutting my wrists .

I only cut when things get very bad or sometimes for fun. I know I need to stop but I enjoy the pain. I fucking love it. I got up off the floor and put the blade up and dried my wrists and changed into some sweat pants and a sweatshirt and i drifted off to sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up to the sun blinding my face . Shit. My cuts . Felt the fresh pain of the new cuts I did last night. Fuck I was clean for a whole month..

I walked into the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch and watched Orange is the new black of Netflix. Fuck love. Fuck life. Fuck school.

A few moments later Jai walked in .

His lips crashed into mines and we kissed passionately .

Jai: I miss you . And I only want you .

Chanel: how the fuck did you get in here .

Jai: you gave me a key remember .?

Chanel: fuck. Just get out

Jai: no. Not until you trust me again and we're happy .

Chanel: this whole thing was a scam. You know I don't date but oh well it's high school and I decided to "date you" and you shattered my heart. Idgaf what you have to say. I'm heart broken. You sleep around with all of the girls and you flirt and its a continuous lie . Every damn day. I'm tired of it.

Jai: baby I'm sorry.

Chanel: damn right you are get out.

Jai: no .

I was looking at Chanel's wrists and she had her sweatshirt sleeves rolled up and I saw her cuts .

Let me see your wrists

Chanel: no fuck off.

Jai. I'm not playing no games . Let me see your wrists .

Chanel: I ran upstairs and tried to lock the door but I want fast enough.

He chased me up the stairs and pushed me on the bed and held me down . I said let me see your wrists.

I cried and begged from him to leave me alone . He got a hold of my arms and rolled up my sleeves fully and he saw the fresh cuts . I began sobbing

Baby... When did this happen? These are fresh cuts

I sobbed ... Last night

Why?

Cause you . Your fucking my head up. And the whole world . I'm tired of it .

I cried with Chanel and I held her in my arms . It's ok baby. I'm here.

You weren't there when. Needed you

Shhhh... I'm here now . I kissed her forehead and held her so tight. I love you

I sobbed into his shirt and hugged him. I wish I had this everyday ... I needed him so bad . I cried and cried until I fell into a deep sleep.

*4 hours later .

Jai pov.

I woke up and it was 6:35 on Chanel's clock .

I shook Chanel....
Baby wake up,.,

Chanel; what time is it?

Jai: 6:35 c'mon wake up .

Chanel: I'm hungry as fuck.

Jai: ik me too . What do you want to eat .

Chanel: sea food . Can we go to the boiling pots?

Jai: whatever you want.

.........•

Did yall like the chapter ??
More drama coming soon . Sorry I didn't update in a while I just didn't feel like it 😂😂. But omfg 84 readers . Damn. Thank yaa.
Follow me on Instagram : Chanel.infinity 😘😘😘