💖💝How you met💝💖

Bloo:
He was in your Potionology class. You guys were grouped up together. Y'all talked a lot and kicked it off really good together.

Fleur (Flora):
During your free period, you went into the gardening room and found a very gorgeous looking guy watering some plants. You nervously walk over and tap on his shoulder. He turned around and his beauty made you blush so much that you felt the tips of your ears getting hot. You shyly asked him if there was anything you can help with, to which he said you can help water the plants with him. It was hard for you to focus on watering the plants due to his gorgeousness. In the end, you guys had some good conversations and he likes you! That's good!

Sterla(Stella):
You were talking to him for a while actually, he found you once outside of alfea talking to your friends. He literally dragged you away from your friends just to tell you that he likes your shirt.

Tecno (Techna):
You were in technology class and your computer had a virus because you pressed accept risk. Techno went over and helped you. You were so close to him that you could smell all of his cologne. After that you talked for a while.

Muso (Musa):
You were listening to your music a little bit to loud in magic class(?) And then you get a soft hand tap your shoulder. You turned off your headphones and you looked at him. He told you that you had your music a little to loud but he loved the song you played. You guys talked about your love for music the rest of the time.