💜💙❤️The Trix❤️💙💜

Yes I'm writing for the evil babies

💕💓💗How you met💖💝💗

Ice:
You study at Alfea, and one day, the trix were at it again, being to good girl you are, you didn't know who they were.
As Ice was wandering through the school for innocent people to hurt, you were reading a book.
As he came to you, he noticed how you weren't scared of him.
"Why aren't you scared of me?"
"What do you mean? You look nice."
His heart exploded and his pale lil' face became so red lmao.

"W-Well, I'm Ice! The leader of th-the evil Trix! You should fear me now, little fairy!"
"I still don't fear you, to me, you're a good boy!"
He can't deal anymore, he looks like a strawberry now.
"I-I'm leaving, bye.."
Talk about good little girl meets a bad little boy, like damn.

Dark:
You study at Alfea aswell, and you have your own little 'club'
You call your club 'Alfea's Angels'
And one day, you had a mission to go to the trix's school and find their motives.

You were the only one that got caught and your friends were like wtf man why would I go that close dude.

The guy that caught you was.. Dark?
He had your wrist in his hand, but he didn't hold it that tight.

"Why are you here, are you planing to kill us?" You quickly shook your head and he just simply stared at you.
"I-I didn't mean to do anything horrible, I was sent here by my headmaster! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm s-"
"Shut up, I know It isn't your fault."
"But really, you should leave, I don't want you to get in trouble or anything."
"Okay, I'll leave, Harry Potter."

Storm:
(You study at Alfea)
During the new student welcoming celebration, all schools got together and this is when you met, he was just chilling by the seats and you dropped your pen by his foot, and he shot a glare at me.
"Jesus, be careful." He said, glaring at you.
"I-I didn't mean to.." You say, quick on your words
You picked up the pin, and quickly rushed away.
And he just, stared at you..
"Hey! What's with the sudden get up?!" He asked, an angry get confused look on his face.
"What's wrong? Did I do something again?" You ask, confused at his motives.
"Why are you leaving all of a sudden?" He asked, a slight blush painted on his face
"I.. um sorry." You say, looking down.
"So, what's your name?" He asked, breaking the silence.
"Y/n.. what's yours?" You asked, placing your hands behind your back.
"Storm, I'm guessing you go to school here?" He asked, pointing to the main entrance of Alfea.
"Y-Yeah.." You responded, going back silent.
"Welp, I'm gonna go now, hopefully I'll see you again soon, maybe when I beat your schools ass." He said, a little cocky.
"Okay, bye, wait what?"
Just like that, he was gone.

💗💓💘Hanging out💘💓💗

Ice:
This good little girl snuck out into the big world to see her Icey babe. "God, your so annoy-"
Hug attack. But fr, y'all spent the night talking about useless shit about fairies.

Dark:
This bitch came to you. Four eyed freak holy-
But, he came to you because you were a special little fairy to him. The only fairy he doesn't want to kill. Yay. Y'all ended up talking about flying and shit.

Storm:
Mr shoulders traveled to you in 60°. Wear a fucking jacket. But he did it for you, so be glad. His heels said 'fuck this shit I ain't doin' this for this hoe'. But when he came to you, he was sweet. Very sweet. No zero sugar shit.

Kiss/Confession:

Ice:

I was in my dorm room, looking at tv, when my friend, Ice, came through my window.

"Hi Ice!" I say, waving to him.

He ignored this action and sat down next to me on my bed.

"We need to talk." He said in a serious tone.

"About..?" I say, poking his cute little cheeks.

"Y/n, I can't get you out of my head! All I think about is you now and I-I love you so much! I was just so scared to tell you.." He confessed as I grabbed his pale hands, making the tips of them go pink, as well as his cheeks.

"Ice, I love you to, so much, I thought you didn't love me, hehe!" I say, getting closer to his face.

He closed the space between us, and I held him close by his collar.

He tasted like fresh mint, icy fresh mint at that.

Not to mention his lips here soft, like a pillow.

Dark:

He snuck into Alfea again, it was easy lmao. And he found you under a shaded area, reading.

He walked over and took the book, giving you his attention.

Your POV

"Hey Dark!" I say, giving him a smile.

"Oh god, you're so adorable.."Dark said, earning a blush from me.

"But, anyways, I love you." Dark stated, my eyes widening.

"Haha, very funny, now tell me, who dared you?" I asked, thinking he's probably joking.

"God, why do you have to be so stubborn?" He said, as he leaned down to my face.

I felt his hot breath on mine, it made me feel weird and tingly.

He looked at my lips, then connected our mouths together.

When he let go, my face was redder than mars.

"I know it really doesn't sound like me, but I really do love you, Y/n" He said, holding my right cheek in his hand.
"I-I love you to, D-Dark." I say, blushing.

He only smirked, as he placed a hand around my waist.

Storm:

I was walking around in boredom, then I felt a presence behind me.

"Hey Storm." I say blandly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, floating above me, inches away from my lips.

"N-No.." I say, moving away.

"H-Hey! Wait up!" Storm said, his ahoge moving around from his embarrassment.

"Hey Storm, have I ever told you I love you?" I say, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"E-eeh?! D-Don't just say th-that.." Storm said, blushing while hiding his face in his hands.

"Hehe, you're just to cute, hun." I say, removing his hands to place a gentle kiss on his pale lips.

"No! I'm kissing you first!" And with that, he reached in and kissed me, holding my hands on each side of my face, back up against a wall.

He slid his tongue in, and we made out for a minute, before he released, leaving me dazed.

"Love you to!"