❤️💗Cute Moment💗❤️

Bloo:
When you to were watching a movie, he noticed the way you curled into a ball and started blushing during the sex scene. He found this adorable and pulled you lightly on his lap. Once you uncurled yourself, he gave you a big smoochie.

Fleur:
You were planting some flowers and while you were doing this, Fleur thought it was the most adorable thing. He just sat and watched you for a bit before walking to you and kissing your face all over.

Sterla:
You and him were trying on a few different outfits for a festival coming up, and while you were trying on a miniskirt, you realized that he was touching your legs for 'skirt sizes' "Sterla, the skirt doesn't even start th" "Shh, Sunshine, I know what I'm doing." You would roll your eyes to his excuses.
Muso:
While at a record store, you were being a complete fangirl over Tyler's records. He just stood there and watched you be a child. You picked up the record and gave it to him, he smiled lovingly at you and thought you were being adorable.

Tecno:

You were being a computer geek about Fortnite. You fangirl over that game a lot. Maybe buying you 3k Vbucks was bad 🤔. No worries, he'll make sure you pay attention to him more than that silly game! Even if you're the cutest lil thing while you play it.

Aise:
He was showing the things his power could do and you just looked at him fascinated. He couldn't stop staring at your eyes, they were full of so much glee! It was making his heart melt. He'd be like, "Pumpkin, you're bein' super adorable right now" or "You're so cute honey!"