sparring with dad

Today was the day that was going to push your limits.

You wake up and run downstairs and eat breakfast.

Your dad tells you to get ready for your sparring practice.

You run outside and started to warm up and stretch.

Your dad walks out and gets ready.

You both walk out to an open area your dad made a shadow clone to ref the match.

You both get into fighting positions you stare each other down you both of your gazes were filled with intensity.

Your dad makes the first move by using the body flicker technique he went right behind you.

You grabbed his foot and slammed him to the ground.

He gets up while grunting in pain.

You run at him you create a bright blue ball in your hand and you scream "rasengan."

And as you did that your dad created a chidori you both jump at each other both of the attacks clash with amazing power.

The shockwave could be felt for miles.

As you and your dad emerge from the bottom of the crater you continue fighting until you hit him in the gut he fell to the ground

He was knocked out cold due to all the chakara he used.

So you carried him to his room and got him into bed.

You went down stairs and cooked an egg and got ready for bed.

Once you got to bed you fell asleep and you were dreaming of what it would, be like to be a hero.