The Doll.

A young girl with braided (H/c) was stitching up a doll, She wiped off the beads of sweats that are forming on her forehead, She can't mess up or else she's doom.

She slowly ties the white string together before grabbing a scissor and cutting the white thread. She slowly set it down and admired at the doll "what a pretty thing you are.." She smiled and propped it in a sitting position. She stretched her arms off and sighed blissfully. After hours of stitching and perfecting that bloody doll, It's finished!

She leaned back to her chair and sipped on her water. Its the year 1547, the year of witches and witchcraft. Y/n hates to see innocent people who know nothing about magic gets hung publicly, She is the only witch alive in her town (or the last witch ALIVE in her town) She has few friends that help her create potions but they are just commoners, One noble. They know nothing but Basic knowledge about Magic.

She smirked and grabbed the doll, She stood up and pushed the wooden chair under the table and left the room, The young woman passed by a slightly broken mirror for a brief moment and looked herself.

Long, wavy, black, air that is softer than Egyptian cotton and soapstone mixed, Her eyes are the brightest, Greenest, Emerald eyes you'll ever see. Smooth and flawless (s/c) skin, Smoother than Marble, Smoother than ice...Well...That was the mirror see. Her true form*

Every woman in her town wants to be like that, But not Y/n...She changed her looks (except her skin), (h/l) (h/c) hair that looks like a bed-head, Dull (e/c) eyes that look dead, Same person but different form.

She smiled at her reflection and ran out of the house, She closed the door behind her, and jogged her way towards a wooden house. She happily greeted some people who are nice enough to notice her. Her town is full of bad people, Only 9 or less people have a heart of gold, It's like a single flower surrounded by burning fire.

Y/n reached the wooden house and knocked three times, The door opened and a male with black hair appeared, Ethan. Y/n blushed and cleared her throat "Hey E-Ethan! Here is the doll that your master asked me to sew!" She smiled nervously and shoved the wool skinned doll to him.

"Hmm? Oh, Thank you, Master has been asking me all day about the doll." He grabbed the doll and Examined it, He rose a brow and looked at the nervous girl "Why does it look like the Master's sister?"

"Eh? I don't know, I never questioned the man." Y/n shrugged and bowed down "I'll see you later, Ethan!" She flashed him one of her famous smile and left the confused man. He watched the girl's retreating form and shut the door closed. He need an explanation later.