Part 47

This story gives me the major feels!!! Okay well if you guys wanna know more about Manda and Maskys relationship then read: Falling for a killer its by my best fiend Mandy199913. Read it people!!!!!

Toby's P.O.V

I finally get to Kat's house. damn I'm tired. I hate running around all day it gets tiredsome. When I enter the living room I see Kat staring at her left hand.

"Hey Kat!" I say, and she jumps a little.

"Toby!" She smiles then gets up. She surprises me when she pulls me into a big embrace.

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing." She looks up at me. Then she kisses me. Why she so lovey dovey all of the sudden? I give her a weird look. "What?" She says.

"Your acting very affectionate today."

"Today? What am I not affectionate other days?" She places both hands on her hips.

"Eh, sometimes."

"Sorry." She apologizes.

"Don't be." I wrap my arms around her waist then pull her body towards me.

"It just- never mind." She quickly changes the subject. What is she hiding? Kitty Kat isn't a good liar.

"Tell me." I pull her closer. She looks embarrassed.

"You make me..." She mumbles the last part I can't hear it.

"Make you what?"

"Nervous." She avoids eye contact with me. Nervous? I make Kat nervous? Makes sense though she isn't that affectionate. She makes me nervous too. I love that I have that effect on her.

"Is kitty Kat embarrassed?" I tease her.

"Shut up." She says in an annoyed tone. I grab her chin and she looks annoyed and a little mad. She's the cutest when she gets mad.

"Don't be embarrassed its adorable." I laugh. She gets red and buries her face in my chest. I chuckle under my breath. I hold her close to me as if she would slip away from my grasp.

"Its kinda pathetic." She says. I grab her shoulders so I can see her pretty face.

"No its not. It isn't its a sign that you have feelings so don't think like that."

"Okay." She kisses my cheek. I hold her in my arms.

"I'm so tired, I need a nap." I sigh.

"Okay, come on I'll tuck you in!" She teases me. I roll my eyes and she takes my hand then leads me into her room. I don't care I'm gonna take off my clothes. I take everything off except for my pants. Kat just stands there looking awkward. I smile at her. I jump into bed and Kat comes over to attempt pulling the covers over me. She fails when I grab her wrist and pull her by my side. She giggles.

"Stay with me." I beg.

"Okay." She smiles. I bury my head in her neck then kiss the nape of her neck.

"Hehe." She laughs nervously. I pull away cause I know that I do make her nervous but that won't stop me from being affectionate.

"Okay I'm tired I'm going to sleep now." I announce then peck her cheek.

"Sweet dreams." She laughs. Soon I began to fall into a deep sleep.

********

I wake up to no one by my side. Where do Kat go? She must've woken up before me. I go downstairs and a savory fragrance of Italy hits me like a brick wall. Ooh that smells great! Is Kat cooking again? She makes the best food even if its not whole made meals. I see Kat's blonde hair in a ponytail. She hears me then turns around.

"Hey sleepyhead." She smiles.

"Hey! What are you making?" I ask.

"Well I figured that I haven't made a good meal in a while so I made spaghetti." She smiles at me. I approach her then I hold her face and give her a big kiss on her cheek.

"This is why I love you!"

"Hehe."

"So when is it done?" I ask. I'm hungry I haven't eaten since this morning and its 7:30. I need food!

"Couple of minutes."

"I want it now." I whine then lay my head on her shoulder. She grips both of my shoulders then pulls me back up.

"Don't be so impatient!"

"I am and I'm proud!"

"Haha! Okay then."

******

The meal Kat made was great! She always makes the best food! I'm full no scratch that out I'm stuffed! After the meal, me and Kat decide to watch a movie.

"What do ya wanna watch?" She asks me. I shrug my shoulders. "Come on. There's gotta be something we will both like." She was on the ground looking at the different variety of movies. I got up to join her. She had a lot of movies to choose from. A lot of girly movies...like Disney, chick-flicks, and some comedy's, and there was some horror movies.

"You pick." I say.

"Are you sure you want me a girl to pick a movie for you a boy."

"Just don't make it too cheesy." I laugh, and she nods. She scans the shelf of movies with steady green eyes. She takes a movie from the shelf.

"Ooh this movie!" She holds it to my face.

"Divergent?"

"Yeah its a good movie, you'll like it trust me." She smiles.

"Let's watch it." I maintain a positive attitude. I really hope it isn't a chick-flick like Twilight or the notebook. Those are so annoying especially how boring Bella is. She has like two guys wanting her. Like no thank you, your boring as fuck.

Kat puts the DVD in the DVD player and soon enough the trailers start to play.

*********

So far the movie is pretty good. Kat was right I do like it. She left out a small part about the movie. It has romance, ugh I really don't care about theyre love life. But it seems Kat does.

"I don't like romance movies." I whine, then she hits my arm playfully.

"So what its not gonna kill ya, to learn something from Tobias." She laughs.

"I don't need to learn anything from Tobias!"

"Hehe, well..."

"I dont need to learn anything."

"I know I'm just kidding." She kisses my cheek. I instantly pull her onto my lap. She laughs then turns her attention to me instead of the movie. I wrap my arms around her waist then pull her towards me. She bites her lip. She must be nervous. I can't help but let my affection get the best of me. She kisses me first, which surprises me a little bit but I kiss her back.

"So much for the movie." She sighs.

"Eh, movies aren't real this is." I smirk at her.

"Hells yeah!" She cheers and I laugh.

Okieeee the next chapter will probably be out real soon c: