The demolition

I woke up on the couch of a beep sound. I tried to lean on the couch to sit, then I saw that there was a bandage around my hand. On the other hand was an infusion who was attached to a device that beeps. A nurse looking woman turned off the beeping of the device and looked at me. "What is the last thing you remember?" She asked. "I was in the kitchen, I was going to make me some dinner. I think?." I replied. The woman took notes. "Do you know how you burned your hand?" she asked. I tried to move my right hand and it doesn't hurt that bad. "I don't know, one thing I know is that I was making Thea." I said more to my self that to the woman. "okay." She puts down her notebook and developed my hand. It was red and you saw that there were blisters of fire."It's healed already?" The woman was surprised. "I think so," I said and took my phone to check my messages

Lizzy💚 4

Wendy 2

Mom 1

Lizzy💚: Heyy

Lizzy💚: How are you?

Lizzy💚: Hello???

Lizzy💚: I don't know if your phone is just dead. But you're going to be late.Wendy: Thanks for having me over🖤

Wendy: I'm sorry. Tomorrow we are going to Sabotage the demolition. See yeah..

Mom: I have to go to work, but there is a nurse to help you out. I try to be home on time.

"I unplug you, then you can change and make some food for yourself." The woman nurse said "okay" She unplugged me and I went to my room to change. I grabbed yogurt with fruit and the nurse hooked me up to the machine again. 

Lizzy💚: *sends video*

It's a video from how the debate looks like, Bucky made zed look creepy.

Me: I have to admit it looks kinda cool?

Lizzy💚: I think so. 

Lizzy💚: where are you?

Me: at home, I passed out last night and now there is a nurse checking on me..

Lizzy💚: are you okay?Me: yeah sure, when I can I try to escape here. It's boring and I feel good already.

Lizzy💚: okay, the debate is about to begin. Zed isn't here yet.The nurse went to the toilet. I turned off the device and unplugged the infusion. Put on my shoes and walked out of the house carefully.

 I texted Lizzy, omw

Lizzy💚: okay, it's started.

After a few minutes, I walked in the hall from the debate. "Vote for me, because I swear I'm no monster!" Zed said. He wanted to take something out of his pocket and then it went Al wrong. His Z-band didn't work anymore and he began to turn in to a zombie. Everyone started screaming. While zed was trying to control it Al the zombies tried to confess the humans to stay and not to panic. There was a glowing stone on his Z-band. That must be one of those necklaces's the wolves wear. After a while, he took it off and it hits the ground right in front of my feet. Zed looked around and runs off. I took the necklace from the ground, it felt like I got more energy. It felt amazing. I put the necklace into my pocket. "Hey, there you are" I turned around and saw Lizzy. The Z-alarm went off. "Huh?""Attention, attention. Monster activity on Seabrook power." came through the megaphone. "The wolves. They are looking for there moonstone." Bree bumped into us. "Do you guys come to help the wolves?" She asked. "Yeah of course." With that, we hurried to Seabrook powerplant. After we did a cool protesting dance thing, Zed walked forward and started talking to his dad to stop the demolition."Your right. And Addison is right. Shut it down! Tomorrow, when it's safe we find where you looking for. Right now you can all go home!" Everyone started cheering. We did it, we stopped the demo. I walked over to Wendy. "Are u alright?" I asked while walking out. "Yeah, maybe zombies aren't that bad." I smiled slightly. A part of the infusion was still in my hand. And it started irritating. I pulled off the sticky thing and took the tube out my hand. I watched how the little howl healed. Good, I thought. Zed and Addison started to talk. "What's wrong?" "Addison, I gone Lose the election that means, I can't take you to Prawn," Zed said sadly. "That's okay zed, we can not go to the prawn together." She joked. Zed looked sad in our direction. "I.I stole your necklace. When you weren't looking.." he said looking guilty. I took the necklace out my pocket and it started glowing blue. "What?" I questioned my self.. "Where is it now?" Addison asked. "I don't know, I lost it.." I sighed and walked up to them. The necklace was still glowing. "I think this is where you guys are talking about." I gave the necklace to Addison when she touched it, it stopped glowing. "You found it." She said happy and wanted to hug me. "No hugs," I said feeling light-headed again, taking a step back. She turned back to zed. "Why would I ever go to the prawn with you after what you did." She put it on.Nop, she's not a werewolf. "Guys, boss! Boss! We got a problem. The demolition timer is running." We all looked shocked at the man. "Shut it off!" "I.I can't." Wendy took my burned hand I got itches in my stomach, and we started running to a safe place. Seabrook power broke down.."what have they done.." Willa said. Then the werewolves began coughing. Wendy released my hand and almost fell to the floor. I caught her while I got a huge headache. I had to ignore it. "Come, let's go home." I helped Wendy stand and walked with her and the wolves to the wolf den.When I was there for a while, my mother called. I picked up. "you are coming home now, how dare you to just run away!" I almost dropped my phone and held the phone away from my ear. "You are coming home now young lady!" "mom.." I got interrupted and she tried to say she would buy e new dress for me. but I continued. "Bianca," I said to get her attention. "Stop worrying. You always try to solve everything with money. Why should I listen to you!? You're not even my real mother!" it became quiet, not just on the phone. But also in the den. "Wylda, I'm really sorry .." I hung up. I looked around, oh yeah.. "I uh.." Wyatt walked over to me. "I think it's better if you go and talk to her." I nodded and walked out of the wolf den home.

Ow well, that's a lot of sad stuff in one chapter. Hooped u liked it!

(this chapter keeps going offline, and I don't know why?)