In the wolfden

P.O.V. Wyatt

I took Willa aside. "do you think what I think?" I said and looked at Wylda who was stroking Wendy's hair. "What? That she likes Wendy?" I sighed. "No. Well.." I looked back at her. "Maby, but I mean she might be one of us." Willa sighed. "I don't know." "You saw how the moonstone in her hand started glowing. That doesn't happen with humans by only holding it." I explained looking at Willa. "Maby, without those colorful clothes, she looks like one of us.." Willa was looking at here.

Wylda got a call, she stood up and answered the phone. After almost dropping it she held the phone from her ear. "You are coming home now, how Dare you to just run away!"I heard from here. That isn't good. "You are coming home now young lady!" She holds her phone by her ear again. "Mom.." she said it sounds like she got interrupted. "Bianca." She called out. "Stop worrying. You always try to solve everything with money. Why should I listen to you!? You're not even my real mother!" She said. Everyone in the den went silent, who was still awake looked at her. I was a little bit shocked. She looks awkward to everyone who is staring at her. I walked to her and said softly "I think it's better if you go and talk to her." She nodded, gave a last look to Wendy, and walked home.

Extra chapter!!😉