2

It was hours before I was let into John's room, and when I was, not even ten minutes went by and Yoko was there as well.
  "What is she doing here?" Yoko spat at me.

   "I came here because a stubborn bitch like you probably wouldn't show up." I reply, I felt John take my hand.

  "She has a name, Yoko. Her name is Cynthia, I love her with all my heart, and I never should've let her go." He proclaimed.

  "This is Cynthia?" She said, voice filled with bitter and utter disgust.

  "This is my wife and I'm leaving you." John snapped, before pressing the nurse button. Before we knew it, a nurse was inside.

  "Would you like her to leave, Mr Lennon?" She asked pointing at me.

  "No, Dove. I mean, her." John pointed weakly at Yoko, and soon enough, she was pulled out of the room.

  Soon, I saw the three lads I loved to call my brothers walk in the room.

  "Oh my god, he's alive." Paul joked, softly.

  "Jesus Christ John, where'd he hit you?" Ringo asked.

  John lifted up his shirt to reveal his wound in his chest all bandaged up.

  "Would've hit me head as well, reckoned the copies got him." John replies.

  "Do we have any information on who shot you?" George asked.

  "No, they're taking their-" right before John could finish his sentence, a police detective walked inside the room.

  "Mr Lennon, I'm Detective Peter Shultz, I'm working on your case." The detective spoke. "It's good to see you in recovery, my daughter was hoping for it." He smiled, I looked over at John and he smiled weakly.

  "But, the reason I came here is to bring good news. We found out who shot you, his name is Mark David Chapman." The detective explained, John's face went from heartwarming to dead mean cold.

  "He asked me for a autograph the night I was shot," John adds.

  "And on behalf on what he has done, I will like you to make your choice on what you'd like. Since you are still in the state of recovery, and by law of New York City, I have to ask you, will you like Mr Chapman to be sentenced to life in prison, or, capital punishment by your choice?" He asked.

  John bit his lip, I knew this was a difficult situation for him. He looked down for a moment and after 3 minutes, he then replied.

  "Can I combine the two together?" He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

  "It will be complicated, but, I think it can be arranged." Shultz nods.

  "I would like him to serve half his life sentence and when he hits 40, and only 40, I will like to see him dead by electric chair." John confirmed.

  "It has been done, I will let the judge know." The detective turned away, but John then called him back.

  "Detective, would your daughter like a gift?"

  ------

  *BONUS PART*

   Detective Shultz drove up to his home in a black cady. He pulled into the driveway and pulled out his keys, from the engine and got out of the car, heading inside.

  "Hello, Honey. You're just in time for supper." His wife called out.

  "Smells good, Barb." Peter chuckled, he looked at the envelope in his hands. "Diana! Come down here, I got something for you!" He called.

  A teenage girl around 17-18, ran down the stairs. "Daddy! Did he make it? Is he alive?" She asked, referring to John. Peter smiled softly, "Yes, he is. I saw him today and the rest of the boys and Cynthia." Peter chuckled. He then handed her an envelope.

  "A certain someone wanted me to give this to you." He winked. Diana's eyes sparkled and she opened the envelope. She then pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it and it read:

  Dearest Diana,

  Your father told me what you did, and I'm happy to hear that. I'm glad to report that I am in good condition and spirits. I just wanted to say thank you for what you have done, I wouldn't have lived if it weren't for your confidence.

  Take this as a token of my appreciation and gratitude, and I wish you gods speed and a good life,

  John Lennon, Cynthia Lennon and The Beatles.

   Diane had tears streaming down her cheeks at that point, with shaky fingers, she had pulled out one of the best things a teenage girl could ask for.

    Row 1, seat 10.
THE BEATLES: WELCOME BACK AMERICA TOUR, 1989, JULY, 19TH

EXCLUSIVE VIP PACKAGE INCLUDING:

PRIVATE MEETING WITH THE BEATLES.

  Diana was full on crying, she then hugged her father. "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you!" She smiled widely.

  "I'm not the one to thank, you thank John yourself when you see him, he's a great man. Now go wash up, supper's getting cold."

  ++++