Chapter 18

Abby's P.O.V:

"No Cameron, let go, stop!" I yelled as Cameron held me above the uninviting water below. "What's the magic word" he taunted. "Cameron it is too early to be thrown in the water!" I exclaimed. "That wasn't the magic word!" he announced. I rolled my eyes "What are the magic words then Cam?" I asked. He looked at me with great attention and then muttered "Well if I told you then I wouldn't be able to do this" He said and within 5 seconds I was in the water, the cold uninviting water. I made my way to the surface and grabbed onto Cameron and dragged him down with me. I opened my eyes underwater to find Cameron's green eyes starring back at me. I smiled and cupped his face with my hands, he snaked his arms around my waist and then he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we broke the surface of the water. He pulled away and I rested my head on his shoulder, "Even our kisses underwater are amazing" Cameron joked. "Your kisses are always amazing Cam" I said leaning over and pecking him on the cheek. He took my hand and I shivered at his warm touch. He noticed that I shivered so he picked me and cradled me in his arms. "You always know how to treat me right" I giggled. "Are you hungry?" Cameron asked. "Yes! what time is it?" i asked "Around 2" he answered. "We have been outside for that long?" I asked. "I guess maybe" he smiled. We were just about to go inside and he put me down, I ran straight to the bathroom. I examined myself in the mirror. My dark circles were more present than they have ever been. Sleeping on the beach most of the night was only nice because I was in Cameron's arms but other than that, it was the most uncomfortable thing Ive ever slept on. I sighed and went to Cameron's old bedroom and found and old Blink 182 concert shirt. I slipped it on along with some of his old boxers. I laughed at how silly i looked and then proceeded downstairs to see Cameron. "I like your outfit" Cameron smiled. "Thanks, the guy I got these clothes from has an amazing fashion sense" i joked. "Well, I might just have to talk to this fashion genius!" he chuckled taking me into his arms. "Only you can look sexy in an old shirt and some boxers." Cameron said kissing my forehead. I blushed at his comment and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What are you going to prepare for lunch Mr. Quiseng?" I asked in a proper tone. "I was thinking my famous Quiseng tacos?" he smiled. "Yes, I would enjoy that" I smiled resting my head on his chest. He proceeded to the kitchen and I went to the couch and turned on the TV. After a few minutes of channel surfing I decided to discard my idea of watching TV and joined Cameron in the kitchen. I found him fiddling around with a head of lettuce and a knife. "Cam, want me to help you" I asked. He looked up at me with frustration, "Please" he said smiling. I went over and took his place and started to break off the pieces of lettuce and began cutting them into small strips. As I was cutting the lettuce, I suddenly felt something cold run down my cheek. I looked over at a whistling Cameron with something behind his back. "Cameron Michael, did you just throw something at me?" I asked walking over to him. "No! Never!" He exclaimed. "Really? cause you seem pretty suspicious" I commented, pointing to the thing he was holding behind his back. "Cameron, What did you throw?" I asked. "Um..." he began. I shook my head and turned around. I felt the coldness run down my back and I turned around to find Cameron with a handful of cheese. I ran toward him and tackled him to the ground, "I knew you threw something" I said taking the cheese from his hands. "It's payback time now babe" i said dangling my cheese filled hand above his head. He smiled and I dropped it all over his face and sprinkled it over his hair. I leaned down and kissed him and then got off of him. I heard his laugh and within seconds I was over his shoulder. "I think you need to clean yourself up" he laughed. I knew where this was going and I braced myself for what Cameron had planned for me. He opened the bathroom door and locked the door and turned on the shower and plopped me inside. The water was freezing of course I was shivering intensely. "Oh jeez look at you, I feel bad now" Cameron said. He reached in and turned off the shower and stepped in and wrapped a towel around me. "J-j-j-e-r-r-k-k-k" I struttered.He embraced me in a hug and I breathed in his scent. "I'm sorry Abs" he said. "It's okay" I said rolling my eyes.