MxM Destiny

AerisEreway
CristinaPerez682
eeveetails101
GenerousGamer
Hyperboii
Infinitetheedge
JustaDepressedCat
Justin_8531
KodiakB
Leximemes
meggy_spletzer
Phantom_fortnite
Solarius_Xelium
SplendidSuperman122
TeamCrash17
TheStarGod
SmeshBras123
UniversalWatcher
Bobble-Chan

(This is it...)

February 27, 2020... Inkopolis...

Inside Meggy's apartment... It was night... The ceiling fan was on, there was no noise whatsoever besides that as well as the clock on the wall. The casual orange splatershot was seen, and lastly, there laid Meggy and Mario... With Mario being more awake than Meggy was, looking at the ceiling... Thinking about the same thing...

Meggy: Last year...

Mario: Was rough...

Memories began to fly by with Mario and Meggy, as they looked through their complete past, before they even met... First off, of course, was Meggy...

Meggy: Life used to be simple... Wake up, go about my day... And then train... And train... And train.

She was seen hoping along the field, squid jumping, ink swimming, doing what she usually does...

Meggy: Until that fateful day...

Trapped in the paint can... She was loaded onto a delivery truck where it was labeled on the side "Mushroom Kingdom Paint Transfer Co. It is then cut to where the paint can is left in the basement of the castle, waiting to be used when the time came, along with the other paint cans...

Meggy: The day I met that red goofball. I'm really thankful, because of him, we've had so many good times together, and I've made so many friends along the way. Heck... We even became a couple together... And we're now engaged, waiting to officially become married... But...

We then cut to Mario, who was also reminiscing of the good times he's had...

Mario: Mario's life has been so upwards... Downwards... Left and righty... Ever since it was just me, the princess b_tch, Toad and Luigi... Things were so basic, no excitement, no adventure, just me, eating spaghetti, having nice time, and occasionally having some special times... But... People came into my life. X, FM, Smg4, Bowser, Starman3 and all the other casual people who used to hang around with us... But now they're hardly seen at all... But that's okay... More people became Mario's friends... Yoshi, Bowser's kids, Shroomy, Boopkins, Bob, Saiko, Tari, Jeeves, Donkey Kong, Sonic, Swag, Chris, Axol, Desti, Mama Mia, the list goes on... But then... That fateful day came, the day that really changed my life forever, the day before I met some of the greatest friends... The day where I met... Her... The most badass superstar in Inkopolis that I've ever met. Because of her, I really enjoyed myself, I felt like a new man, I felt... Complete... My adventures have never been more exciting until she came along and brightened them up a lot, making me happy... We even became a couple... And now we're engaged... Waiting to be married soon... But...