♠Chapter 1-Vanishing Glass Part 2♠

Evangelina's dress

(Imagine something else if u want I don't care🙄)"Morning Harry"I gushed

"Morning Harry"I gushed."Morning lil sis!"He replied.Harry was only 5 minutes older,yet he wouldn't ever let me forget that.

Me and Harry walked towards the kitchen,where there was a hot pan on the stove."Comb that her hair of yours,boy!"Uncle Vernon shouted over the newspaper that he was reading.Uncle Vernon usually did this,for harry's hair was abnormally long. Strange things normally happened to the potter twins,like when aunt petunia had tried to force harry into a ugly brown Christmas jumper with orange balls on it but it kept shrinking .Fortunately aunt petunia had thought it had shrunk in the wash.

"Hello darling!"said uncle vernon .As dudley came thundering down the stairs to find half the dining table loaded with presents."Thirty-six,thirty-seven .That's two less than last year!"Dudley shouted."You missed aunt marge's presents,under mummy and daddy's!"Aunt petunia said.During this me and harry had started scarfing our food down in fear that dudley would flip the table over,Aunt Petunia had also saw this coming and she begun to negotiate with him."How about this,we can get you a present whilst at the zoo."

This happened every year,the would take dudley,me and one of dudley's friend to a different place whilst poor harry was left with Miss Figg .Aunt petunia went to answer the phone whilst we watched dudley unwrap a gold watch.

"Bad news vernon,she van't take him.",nodding her head towards harry as though he had been planning this,mine and harry's hearts gave a leap,they often did this,talking about harry as though he wasn't even there,although I did always try to involve harry into many conversations.Dudley begun fake crying(which involved wailing and pouting).Eventually they gave in leading us to this moment of me in the middle of dudley and harry whilst piers polkiss(dudley's best friend) sat next to dudley.

Everyone was quiet except uncle vernon who was complaining about harry,work,harry,the neighbors,harry and the postman until we got there.

When we got here,I took pictures with my camera,taking my time whilst dudly hurried the rest except harry. I had lost harry until i saw harry talking to a boa constructor."Hey harry."I said giving him a fright."Hey."Before harry could continue his conversation,he was pushed to the ground and i immediately rushed to his side asking if he was okay.

I looked up only to see dudley and piers in the enclosure whilst the snake was hissing,"Thanksss amigosss,Brazilss here i come!""No problem."we replied.harry begun laughing at the state of piers and dudley but then stopped when he saw the glare that was on Vernon's face.

Whilst in the car,piers had mentioned that he had seen harry talking to the snake,causing Vernon's anger to turn into rage.When we got home and piers was out of the house.Vernon was quaking with anger but he managed,"You.....Cupboard..........NOW!"pointing to harry whilst aunt petunia had gone to fetch him a large bottle of brandy.

I went upstairs after saying goodnight to everyone including harry,knowing that he wasn't coming out of his cupboard but not knowing what awaits.

I climbed into bed and as soon as my head hits my fluffy pillow,I knock out instantly.

Her room:

♠Her room:♠

A/N

Because i am not trying to get a copyright struck,things are going to be different,along with all my other stories.

XOXO -E