♠Chapter 8 - Party♠

Evangelina's P.O.V:

Me, Fleur and Gabby watched as people from the three schools came into the Beauxbatons carriage.

"There's lover boy and his friends," Fleur said pointing out to Cedric and his, making all three of us smirk to each.

"You like the decorations?"I asked them as I reached the bottom of the stairs, grabbing a glass of champagne on the way down.

I took off my sunglasses on put them on my head.

No-one's P.O.V:

As Evangelina walked down the stairs, one hand on the bannister and the other had a glass of champagne."Woah."Everyone whispered as the Evangelina, who was in a white dress that reached mid-thigh.

"You're just in time -," Fleur said as she and Gabby reached the bottom of the stairs as well, both of them with a glass of fire whisky.

"For the party games!"Gabby continued, finishing off Fleur's sentence.

Evangelina's P.O.V:

I quietened the music causing everyone to look my way."I'm sure Beauxbatons is familiar with me, Fleur and Gabby's games, but how about we let the other schools on it."I said with a mischievous smile,causing the beauxbatons girls to giggle."Cheryl, take it away."

Me, Fleur and Gabby sat next to each other as Cheryl spoke, "Gather round, kiddies and welcome to Chez Bomb's games. Everyone gathered around reluctantly."Host first, Evangelina! Truth or Dare extreme."

"Dare, "I said without hesitation, causing all the Beauxbatons girls to gasp.

"Give me your heels," Cheryl said.

"You what?"I asked.

"You heard me."

I looked at her strangle but I took off my heels and gave them to her.

"Run all the way up to Hogwarts and back here."

"But it's raining!"I pouted.

"I don't care."She answered

"I'm wearing white."

"I don't care."

"Fleur....Gabby.....Harry...Ron...Hermione....Cedric?"I begged them.

"At least let me get a coat!"I begged.

"Fine!"

I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed this.

"Can I have my heels?"I asked Cheryl.

"Nope."

So here I am now running all the way up to Hogwarts.

I opened the door to the carriage, my hair and clothes were drenched but luckily my mascara was dry(thank god for waterproof).

"Looked what the cat dragged in," Cheryl stated.

I couldn't even speak because my teeth were chattering, so I flipped her off in response, making everyone laugh. Cedric came up to me wrapping his arms around me and whispering that he really sorry, which made me laugh because Cheryl would have probably killed him for interrupting her game.

Cedric placed me on his lap,playing with my hair and occasionally kissing my neck as we continued listenening to the game.

XOXO -E