ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ sʜᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪss ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴇɴᴏ

today was the premiere of jaemin's new drama called 'the way i hate you' and jeno was at their shared room, watching the episode with all of his attention. 

of course jaemin was out at the premiere probably celebrating with his co-workers, so he didn't care if he sat down on their shared bed and tugged on the sheets of their bed, his veins popping out of his body from the rage forming inside his body.

"what the actual fuck."

jeno was trying to surpress his anger by curling his fists up and digging his fingers on his skin, which actually kind of worked. 

but don't get this wrong. almost everyone knew his relationship with jaemin and how jealous jeno can get. but the boy already got casted right before they started dating. 

jeno knew the pros and cons of him being the lead in a drama after jaemin had told him the same day they started dating, and we all know the obvious con.

the kissing scene.

when he heard the keys dangling from the other side of the door, jeno quickly turned off the television and planned to ignore jaemin for kissing the female lead in the drama.

he knew he was being a little childish, acting all jealous over a scene jaemin probably can't help but do, but he just can't seem to get the kiss scene off of his mind and feel rage.