ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ?

"are you taking that painting class again jun?" 

donghyuck leans against the locker right beside the said boy's. renjun takes a glance at donghyuck, rolling his eyes when he sees the disinterest written all over his eyes.

don't get donghyuck wrong, he isn't against the fact that renjun takes painting class, he is just against the fact that the boy takes one even if he is already good at it.

but the painting class isn't even a class. you can go if you want to or you can just chill inside. that little space is just something for de-stressing.

renjun scoffs before putting the last of his things and slamming the locker door close. "i take it almost every day but don't worry hyuck, i'll take a day off on saturday." renjun pats donghyuck's shoulder who just snickers in response and mocks his words.

renjun knows what donghyuck is thinking just by judging his actions and the look on his face. they weren't best friends for 5 years for nothing.

"but you're already good at painting."

"and i want to get better."

donghyuck whines and stomps his feet, walking much faster so that renjun wouldn't catch up. the chinese lets out a small smile before running towards the tanned male.

"i know you love me hyuck!"