How It All Started

It was a bright morning and Izumi had just got up for the day. She was only four but she was ready to start her perfect day. You see today was her one of the special days where her dad was coming home from working in Japan. She had moved from Japan when she was a year old because her mom Inko, had gotten a job promotion. Hisashi, Izumi's father, had thought it was a blessing that Inko had gotten a promotion because what Izumi and Inko didn't know was Hisashi was the leader of a group called The League of Villains, and that was the job he returned to Japan frequently for.

It was two hours after Izumi woke up that her dad came walking through the door. As Hisashi walked through the door, there, in the living room, snuggled together, were his two precious girls. Once he spotted them he spoke up, "What no 'welcome, we missed you'?"

Once Izumi had heard that she spun around so fast you would think that she would have given herself whiplash. "Dad!", she screamed as she vaulted over the back of the couch into her father's open arms. "I missed you so much. I'm glad you're finally home."

Inko looked at her husband and daughter with a fond smile. "Welcome home love! Someone couldn't wait till you got home. She has something to show you. Go ahead Izumi, show your father what you discovered yesterday."

Izumi's face lit up. "I got my quirk. Look, look." Once Izumi believed she had her father's undivided attention she showed him she has an ability similar to her mom's only stronger. "I can pull things to me just like mommy."

Hisashi looked down at his daughter as she pulled the TV stand, couch, and chair towards her. He gave his daughter the proudest smile he could. "Isn't that lovely princess? You are going to be great one day." What Inko didn't know was that Hisashi was planning for their daughter to become the heir to his "throne" in the underworld of crime.