Igor meets Kitty

Igor's angle

I am hanging out with Charlie, or Char, as some people call him/her. Yes, I know Char's a girl and Charlie is a boy. That's actually confusing to me. Anyways.  I was just sitting when Charlie walked up to me. "Hey" He said. "Oh hi" I said. "Can I ask you something?" Charlie asked. "Didn't you already ask me something?" I asked. "What?" Charlie asked and thinked to himself. "Oh. Um... not that question" "So What?" I asked. "Do you want to meet my friends, my brother, and my twin" Charlie asked. "Sure" I said and went outside with Charlie. "Technically, I didn't even know you had a twin. Or a brother" I said. "Yeah" Charlie said. "I also didn't know you were a girl and a boy until you told me" I said. "Oh yeah. And btw, call me Char when I'm a girl" Charlie said. "K" I said. After rain came and we were soaking wet, we finally made it. Charlie used his genie powers to dry us off. Yes. I know that too. A figure came out. "Hi Charlie" He said. "Hi Kellen" Charlie said. "Oh hi. I'm Kellen" Kellen said. "Hi. I'm Igor AKA TryHardNinja" I said. Another figure came out. "Hi Charlie. We have to go do Pikmin" She said in her Classic voice. "Ok" Charlie said in his Edge voice. "Don't you guys even make puns while we're doing this" Kellen said in his Papyus voice. "Oh. This is Kitty" Charlie said. "Hello" I said. "Hi" She said. "Let's go" We went inside and we went in Kitty and Charlie's room. They share a room. What a surprise, they're twins. I guessed they're twins bc Kitty's a girl, not a boy. Anyways, let's go.