Kitty and Igor's crush

Kitty's angle

Kellen, Charlie, Kelly, and Igor went out of the room. I stayed in here. When I first met Igor, I had this feeling that Cheshire Cats are not supposed to get. Idk what that feeling is, but I kinda don't like it at the moment. I hope it goes away. Aww. Kathy came in, "Hello Kitty" She said. "Hi" I said. "So how is it with Dj?" "WHAT?" She shouted, blushing. "Oh come on, I know you like him" I said. "No I don't" She said. "You do" I said. "No" She said. "I'm gonna keep saying you do" I said. "Ok. Fine. I do" She said. "Have you had a crush on someone?" "Um Pfft no. Cheshire Cats don't get that feeling at all" I said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yea" I said.

Igor's angle

I looked on my computer. I know that Cheshire Cats can't get a love feeling, but I kinda have a crush on Kitty. Idk if Kellen loves Kitty or Bunny, but I not takin a chance. If Kellen loves Kitty and I take Kitty away from him, he's the little brother of Micheal Afton, so he will just go to Charlie and he will go genocidal on me. Yeah. I don't want that to happen. I will just keep quiet about this. Kelly came in, "Hello" She said. "Hi" I said. "So... I thought Kathleen(Please help me with OR30's real name) was in here" She said. I laughed a bit. "Nope. Just me. Why? Did ya need her?" I asked. "Yeah. I wanted to ask her who her crush is" She said. "Oh ok. Well, you can ask me, it's not like I'll answer right away, but still" I said. "Ok. Do you have a crush?" She asked. "Uh.... no" I said. "You sure?" She asked. "Yea" I said. "Ok" She said.