Cupcakes and Simplicity

Okay, so I know you guys must hate me for how slowly I update, and im so so so so so so so sorry L Dance is extremely time consuming, and I only have till the spring to be ready to audition for the competition team. But I’m going on a long car ride next week, so ill  hopefully have lots of updates ready for you guys after that(: I’m hoping you guys like this chapter, and it was worth the wait! Please comment, vote and fan!!! Thank you guysss(: Oh yeah, AND ISN’T LITTLE THINGS PERFECT??? It honestly made me cry, and I think I fell in love with those boys all over again<33333 Anywaysss, enjoy!!!

~Katie

ANNABELLE POV

            “Is she here today?” the interviewer asked intently. No no no no no I chanted over and over in my head. Louis shook his head.

“No, I’m sorry to say she isn’t, you’ll have to meet her next time. She’s an amazing girl,” Relief flooded through my chest.

The interviewer turned to look at Niall. “This is your sister correct Niall? and how do you feel about this?”

“As long as she’s happy I’m happy. And she’s with one of my best mates, at least I know he will ALWAYS protect her,” he explained, emphasizing the word always. I stared at him skeptically, very confused about this whole situation. Why would Louis say that, not to mention on national television?

Soon enough, the interviewer dropped the subject, and continued to ask the boys about things like their new albums, crazy fans, etc. I just stood there, still dumbstruck as ever.

After what felt like hours the boys made their way off the stage and I grabbed Louis’s arm and cornered him. “Care to explain what is going on?” I questioned, raising my eyebrows at my best friend.

He smiled down at me, throwing his arm around my shoulders. “Don’t you see Anna-Banana? It’s all a part of the plan,”

“Plan?”

“Sit with me,” he said, taking my hand and leading me to the dressing room. Niall had taken to the food table, the other guys betting on how much food he’d take, so they didn’t even notice we were gone.

Louis sat me down on the sofa, lifting my chin up to look into his beautiful green-blue eyes. “I said that I’d always protect you. So I figured, if I announced that to everyone, including some people better not named, that everyone else would get that message. I thought if we were pretend dating, that everyone could know you were mine and they’d back off,”

“Why didn’t you tell me about it?”

“Easy. I didn’t want you to say no. It’s gonna work I promise,”

I sighed. “I’m trusting you,”

“I haven’t failed you yet have I?”

“So what does this pretend dating entail?”

“Again with these easy questions. I will be escorting you on a date tonight. We have to keep up appearances after all,”

This will be interesting I thought to myself, a small blush rising to my cheeks at the mention of a date. I really have to stop that.

            We arrived home from the interview about an hour and a half later. Louis immediately plopped down onto the couch, taking up all the space. Instead of trying to get him to move I just opted to sit on his back. He grunted at the sudden weight.

“Was that really necessary?” he questioned.

“Didn’t EXPECT it did you?” I asked smirking.