Chapter 15: Lincoln intense training

Lori was sitting down at a table in the mess hall talking to Alcatraz about somethings that happened in her past. Trying to get him to open up about his past.

Lori: So there was this one time when I-

Alcatraz: Question. Why did y'all mess with Lincoln so much?

Lori just sighs and rubbed her head thinking about it.

Lori: Well....he was the only boy in the family and would never have anyone to back him up. We call could hang up on him because he's alone and we would all agree with each other since we're all girls.

Alcatraz just nodded his head and inhaled before speaking.

Alcatraz: With how old my mom is there is a chance she had hundreds of kids and I'm sure some batches had to be large in number. But if my siblings ever did something like that my parents would shut that shit down and or atleast the sibling would stop that. Plus judging by how your parents are they are unfit to be parents. One of your youngest siblings is a goth. Let that sink it, your parents didn't stop that. One of them is a "scientist" who would experiment on her siblings with no care of side effects, what if she turns one of y'all into clay or something else? They didn't stop that either. Sure follow your dreams but really? She could've killed everyone with an explosion from an accident. There's a reason why adults do that and I'm safe and secure areas. Lastly. The situation with Lincoln. It's always he did something wrong, he did something wrong, y'all literary made him sleep outside because he was "bad luck" first off, y'all are fucking stupid, second off, your parents are fucking stupid. Third off, even when he showed he wasn't, y'all made him wear that squirrel suit. When he gets to get something, y'all get something. He wanted cereal, y'all want cereal when though he did what he had to just so he could get it. Your mom didn't even hear him out about why they were banned from the store. If I was your brother that wouldn't happen, if y'all had better parents, that would've stopped, if Lincoln had more support that would've never happened.

Lori just looked at him then looked own with a sigh, but he saw some tears falling onto the table. He just rubbed his head and looked at her.

Alcatraz: Look. Lori, I'm sorry...I just had to say that....that's what it seemed like and those are the reason why he le-

Lori: Why do you just tell the truth and disregard people's emotions?

Alcatraz: What-

Lori: Why? Why do you do that and why don't you talk, normally like the rest of us? Your sisters and brother literally speak like us.....but you're different. Why?

Alcatraz: Lori-

Lori: No. Answer the question. Your so tough of people and just straight forward. You seem like something happened before and you have to speak like that.....this can't be your first time here on earth....so why do you speak like that? You just seem boring and have a loss of wonder. A loss of fun...a loss of yourself....what happened.

Alcatraz: Lori can we just talk about something else-

Lori: Please Alcatraz. Tell me...(she looked at him and he was right. She was crying from what he said, or atleast that and something else and he sighs)

Alcatraz: I did come to earth before, more than once. As a young child and so on. But.....I meant someone. This girl...she was my friend, we were close friends and then I mean new friends and after some years her little sister was born.....but that's not the problem. Years went on and turn out she was a mutant. Lava abilities...so we started to do things. Train, fight and so on. Once we were well teens closing in on young adults we did more and more missions...we even did this one that had Ronnie Anne in it. Some type of base with these mutants....known as nulls. They or well Alex created an evil clone of me.....fought us and that's when the new ability the director gave to her shown and she destroys most of the base.