Chapter 27: One shall stand or fall part 2

Previously

Lincoln: Yes! You're finally here!

Alcatraz pulls Lincoln to the onto the building.

Alcatraz: Yeah. Now come on, we should go before-

Michael leaps down beside him grabbing Alcatraz head, he fired a shot to the ground and he grabbed Alcatraz and jump off the roof with him and send him down first so he can take the impact of the blast but Alcatraz elbow his face causing him to let go and all three of the hit the streets.

Now

The three of them were trying to get up or well Michael looked at some guy beside him and he sighs as the guy tried to escape.

Random guy: Oh, no. Oh, no!

Michael: Disgusting. (he punched the guy away and into a taxi)

Alcatraz: Lincoln. (Lincoln turns to look at him) You risked your life to protect the Kl Sharara. I'm surprised. (He chuckled as he tried to get up)

Lincoln: Well I thought if there was No sacrifice there he no victory.

Alcatraz: No way you thought of that.

Lincoln: I heard Gwen say that on the ride here once you fell off the bridge. What happened to him anyway.

Alcatraz: Let's just say that he barely did any damage to me. Look If I cannot defeat Michael you need to do something with that thing. Pushing it into someone's chest might trick it into thinking it's about to be transferred. Maybe do it to me or Michael. I might have to sacrifice myself to destroy it.

Lincoln: Who will destroy Michael?

Alcatraz: I dunno. It's a problem y'all will have to deal with. Now Get behind me.

Alcatraz stands up activating his energy blades and he stood in front of Lincoln as he got into a defensive position with both blades ready and Michael just slammed his hands on two different cars to get up.

Alcatraz: It's just you and me, Michael.

Michael: No, it's just me, Traz. It's always been just me.

Alcatraz: Not this time, at the end of this day,
one shall be left standing one will fall.

Michael: Laughable! I wasn't a gladiator champion in the pits of Carnage for no reason Traz!

Alcatraz rushed to Michael swinging both blades but Michael dodged as he strikes Alcatraz's throat and he grabbed his arm and swung him to the ground as he grabbed his head and slammed him into a car destroying it and shaking the surrounding area. Lincoln who was walking through the destroyer underground where the pipes should be for the city felt the shaking.

Alcatraz gets back up and he went to stab Michael's chest but he grabbed his arm and he head-butts him as he grabbed Alcatraz's head and swung him to a building and he falls down hitting a stop sign. Michael then runs up to him.

Michael: You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose! (he grabbed Alcatraz hair and he grabbed his chest before throwing him behind him to another building)

Lennox and his team were running down an alley to Alcatraz and Michael, Luan, Lynn, and Lana following close behind them. But Blackout lands and he looked around as his armor goes back into place and he actives his blade as he walked to someone. He was going to Alcatraz and Michael.

They saw as Michael uppercut Alcatraz, then left hook him hard making more things shake and he did a spin and punched him straight in the stomach with his right hand before Alcatraz even got a hit in.